Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

Episode discussion # 16 tonight episode pg 39 - Page 5

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: md410

I do not think they met first time on the same day a year before.

Have not they met on chitra’s wedding. 

They do, 

It was Chitra's wedding and 

Chachi taunted vidhi today, that last year ki Tarah Mithai lane me der mat Karna,

Which was the opening scene of the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamzz

They do, 

It was Chitra's wedding and 

Chachi taunted vidhi today, that last year ki Tarah Mithai lane me der mat Karna,

Which was the opening scene of the serial.

This is the most beautiful VM ever ❣️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CndfkCLJKqr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Dreamzz - 1 years ago
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abbe me ye dekhke itnaa emotional kyu ho ri...

Kitnaa khubsurat he ye...each n every dialogue..

Sabki parvaah karte he lekin  meri thodi jyada 🥺🥺🥺

Dreamzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nany

Abbe me ye dekhke itnaa emotional kyu ho ri...

Kitnaa khubsurat he ye...each n every dialogue..

Sabki parvaah karte he lekin  meri thodi jyada 🥺🥺🥺

Aur kitni Mehnat karke sequence banayi hai.

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dreamzz

Aur kitni Mehnat karke sequence banayi hai.

Haa na yaR..ek ek dialogue..bht mast banaya he sach me

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Indeed very beautiful ❤️

Pretty much sums up the whole Videv story❤️❤️

Idk why but I liked the starting scene the most when Vidhi enters the room and Dev looks at her❤️

bhshre95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: banhi2021

May be her next move will be staying in Raichand house with Chitra because now they will show Chitra's pregnancy....Chitra will come to stay with her Mom...so definitely Amba will TAG along....so we have to bear this classy vamp..

Arre yeh toh maine socha hi nahi tha ki Chitra ke sath Amba free mein aajaegi😡 it is possible but it looks a bit weird ki sasural wale bhi bahu ke saath aagaye rehne😆 if she just comes and stays for a couple of days or comes to visit Chitra thik hai par permanently nahi aani chahiye. I hate the shows where the third wheel comes to stay at ML's house without any reason and is always hovering around the leads

carljung thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Dev shaadi Vidhi se karni hai HP se nahi 🤣🤣...I am scared Dev kahi HP ko dahej mein na maang le 🤣🤣

Dev actually going down on knees wasn't required unless he was proposing to Vidhi ... HP se toh normally khade hokar Vidhi ka haath maang leta 🤣🤣

Typical Mahabharata wala posture liya tha Dev ne aaj haath jodkar on one knee asking for hand of daughter of king of rotulupur dramebaazo ka raja shri shri shri shri hariya.

bhshre95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nany

Yaar kitnaa emotional hee..n jab song play hua...bandaa ek blink nai kiya...its heart wrenching to see him like tht...n tht floor pe bethnaa n his cry ....plss someone kill ambaa for giving pain to this pure soul...so so emotional...

I m not getting how cruel someone can be..one thing is sure ambaa dev se pyar nai karti...usko pane ke chakkar me use hi pain de ri...pyar me ye sab hota hi nai... is hadd se koi hurt ni kar saktaa agar pyar he to...mental hospital bhejo ise koi yaar...bhaji paaala kar rakhaa chudeil ne pyar kaa...bande ko rulaa diya...

Amba never cared for his emotions. She just wants to marry Dev as a trophy nothing else. Even during engagement time she was just going about torturing Vidhi even when she knew Dev hated it. 

This time she has fallen really low😡 I really hope she is exposed now. Its high time. Atleast ViDev ko pata hona chahiye about her conspiracies. But anyway her biggest punishment is how much ever she tries she will never get Dev. She only ends up bringing ViDev closer.

My only problem is why is she shown all powerful? I mean this doc who seems to be one of the best doctors of India, why is he listening to Amba? He doesn't even seem greedy. Just fearing her he is playing with everyone's life

carljung thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

Amba never cared for his emotions. She just wants to marry Dev as a trophy nothing else. Even during engagement time she was just going about torturing Vidhi even when she knew Dev hated it. 

This time she has fallen really low😡 I really hope she is exposed now. Its high time. Atleast ViDev ko pata hona chahiye about her conspiracies. But anyway her biggest punishment is how much ever she tries she will never get Dev. She only ends up bringing ViDev closer.

My only problem is why is she shown all powerful? I mean this doc who seems to be one of the best doctors of India, why is he listening to Amba? He doesn't even seem greedy. Just fearing her he is playing with everyone's life

Maybe she has something over him.