Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Dev shaadi Vidhi se karni hai HP se nahi 🤣🤣...I am scared Dev kahi HP ko dahej mein na maang le 🤣🤣

Dev actually going down on knees wasn't required unless he was proposing to Vidhi ... HP se toh normally khade hokar Vidhi ka haath maang leta 🤣🤣

@bold- exactly!!🤣 I mean HP ke liye yeh sab kyu?🤣 maybe he thought ladki toh pati hui hai haan bol hi degi, sasurji ko manane ki zarurat hai🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamzz

To everyone trying to keep the track of timing:.

Dev aur vidhi ko mile 1 year hua.

Pichhle Maiya ke pragtya din pe mile the dono pehli bar.

Dusre pe shadi Karne Karne ja rahe hai .

Iss hisab se Chitra ki bhi anniversary hai,

Bhai behen dono ki same anniversary hogi phir to 

No one remembers Chitra in Raichand household now🤣 naraz hai toh chod hi dia hai usko 🤣

But I was surprised its 1 year that Videv met😆❤️ Dev will be proposing marriage exactly at 1 year anniversary 

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail

Patient confidentiality nam ki chiz ye log bech kha chuke hai 

Seriously, agar uss doctor ka bass chale toh poore sheher ko bata de Vidhi ke bimari ke baare mein😡

I just want him to be punished. He shouldn't go scot free for this bass😡

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: md410

I think she meant amba probably enjoyed her drink same cup as that dev and vidhi used to drink in the bal ghar 

yes arpi got it correct. Amba ka ithna lamba scene dikhane ka kya jaroorat hain. And how come she came inbetween dev Satya discussion. She informed the news and she left. Then achanak se time pe kaha se tapak pada. Dev ko shanti se rone bhi nahi degi yeh chudail. Yeh umr bhar , umr bhar ek our baar yeh baat suna tho main pagal hojavunga gusse se. Pagalait aurat sab ko pagal kar degi uski harkaton se sadist kahi ka.. bada aaya Sindhi or lagake. Satya ko gali baar bolna chahiye yeh syapa khatam hone ke baad agar dev our vidhi ko silently accept Kia tho Sindhi or nikalo our hamari jindagi se dafa ho javo..

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I do not think they met first time on the same day a year before.

Have not they met on chitra’s wedding. 

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ek saal hogaya 🤣...ladki badi chant nikli 🤣🤣 Pagli fillam apna hero dhund li ..ab shaadi bhi hojaegi jaldi🤣🤣🤣🤣

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinika

yes arpi got it correct. Amba ka ithna lamba scene dikhane ka kya jaroorat hain. And how come she came inbetween dev Satya discussion. She informed the news and she left. Then achanak se time pe kaha se tapak pada. Dev ko shanti se rone bhi nahi degi yeh chudail. Yeh umr bhar , umr bhar ek our baar yeh baat suna tho main pagal hojavunga gusse se. Pagalait aurat sab ko pagal kar degi uski harkaton se sadist kahi ka.. bada aaya Sindhi or lagake. Satya ko gali baar bolna chahiye yeh syapa khatam hone ke baad agar dev our vidhi ko silently accept Kia tho Sindhi or nikalo our hamari jindagi se dafa ho javo..

The point is she has not gotten exposed. Her real face needs to come in front of everyone.

Currently she is a victim for Raichand whose engagement had broken and a well wisher for sharma whom she is helping at her best according to them. So she will only get kicked out once exposed. But she is the only classy vamp so she will not be exposed. 
Unfortunately we will have to tolerate her. We as a viewers know real her, not characters and family’s in the show are aware of her evilness. 

md410 thumbnail

That actually happened with me.

Even in serious scenes, I laugh because of the jokes that we crack here.

I am just not able to feel the emotions.

Yes it happens with all of us. We discuss here make fun laugh so the effect gets diffuse. Many times I watch serious episodes once the problem is done then also effects gets diluted. 😝 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Have any if you seen this YouTube video. What are they doing. Making their own story . If this will happen all will stop watching the show .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cRPe0lSjEU

other serials mein yeh pakka hoga isiliye sab yehi expect kar rahe hain our videos bana rahe hai. Par yeh show tho different hai . Agar aisa hai tho p how vo Amba se shadi ka plan kyon Kia . Our Amba Satya vaisa chahte hai jaisa ban ne ko taiyar hogayi fir bhi satya aagayi our sagai tod dia. Agar vi negative hai to Usi vakt vo Amba ke saath Sousa kar sakti hai tum dev ko le lo our mujhe property dedo.. yeh acha mouka haina..

Is tarah ki twist lane  ki kaabil bas ek mayya hai. Hamari show me aisa nahi hoga. Par iss track ke baad vo kya dikhayega kuch idea hai kisi ko..

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The point is she has not gotten exposed. Her real face needs to come in front of everyone.

Currently she is a victim for Raichand whose engagement had broken and a well wisher for sharma whom she is helping at her best according to them. So she will only get kicked out once exposed. But she is the only classy vamp so she will not be exposed. 
Unfortunately we will have to tolerate her. We as a viewers know real her, not characters and family’s in the show are aware of her evilness. 

May be her next move will be staying in Raichand house with Chitra because now they will show Chitra's pregnancy....Chitra will come to stay with her Mom...so definitely Amba will TAG along....so we have to bear this classy vamp..

Edited by banhi2021 - 1 years ago