Dharam Patni

What happens to the FL's ex boyfriend in secret love?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Does anyone what has watched that drama remember? I kind of forgot if he ever got punished or he managed to escape given he was a prosecutor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I fast forwarded the entire drama and it seemed he accepted his crime and went to jail. 

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There FL takes the blame and goes to jail. Boyfriend promised her to take care of her Dad. But he never did. She delivers a baby boy in Jail. After she gets released BF again traps in child abuse case, proving she is abusing her own child. She gets imprisoned again. She learns that she lost her child. Even then she thrusts BF. 

BF was big manipulator. ML tries to humiliate her in every possible way and then feels bad and protects her. Her dad suffers some health issues. Because of BF dad gets killed. Dad knew the truth that BF was driving the car. Meanwhile ML feels FL is innocent in that accident and starts his own investigation. FL also gets suspicious of BF and starts investigation and comes to know his involvement in everything bad happened to her and ML is the one who is protecting her even after hating her. She joins hands with ML to send BF to jail. Later the child she thinks died is alive and adopted by someone. BF’s mom gives away the child for adoption and told everybody the child is died. ML meets the child but let the adopted parents have the kid. BF is guilt ridden as his own child sees him as stranger. In the end  he confesses all his crimes.   

But there is huge difference in characterization of BF and Malhar. Here Malhar is shown negative since the start. There BF was in love with ML. He did everything just to save himself and also he always felt guilty whenever ML harassed FL after her release . He sympathized with her. But BF also did everything to protect himself. Here Malhar is involved in kidnapping and tries to molest FL. I don't think Malhar is ever going to confess his crimes.

In Secret love FL took the blame. No one threatened her. Here FL knew Malhar is bad guy, No pregnancy. I think she may take the blame to protect her family and gets sentenced. After her release ML may harass her and marry her to torture her every day. Typical ITV story.