Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I love dev🤣🤣

Amba maheta iska har dusra word juth niklata he🤣ohh myyyy God...he knows this woman🤣damn..

Dev nai pichhe hategq🤣but this chambaaaa🤣....I m in love with this man yaaaar 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nany

I love dev🤣🤣

Amba maheta iska har dusra word juth niklata he🤣ohh myyyy God...he knows this woman🤣damn..

Dev nai pichhe hategq🤣but this chambaaaa🤣....I m in love with this man yaaaar 

Bada dost dost kar raha tha🤣 aaj iske mann ki baat samne aagai🤣 he just hates her doesn't he🤣 bada matlabi hai yeh. He just used her during hp heart attack time to help Vidhi🤪

But really felt bad for him. Pata nahi kaise handle karega voh yeh sab. He is going to break down after coming to know about Vidhi🥺

Mr.critic thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now dev will understand sudden U turn of hamla but he is not like hariya so he will not react but calmly he will try to analyze the issue.

But somehow I feel this time too Amba herself will expose dr or will say the report got mixed up or cook some story when she will realize that dev will marry vidhi just like that jail track.

Let’s c how it gets resolved and how hariya will back off from Videv relationship as he survive not for his family but for samaj. His daughter outside chakkar gave him heart attack but not real chakkar showed him the door of hospital. Kudos to this character👏

Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Bada dost dost kar raha tha🤣 aaj iske mann ki baat samne aagai🤣 he just hates her doesn't he🤣 bada matlabi hai yeh. He just used her during hp heart attack time to help Vidhi🤪

He knows her tht tht matter...muje laga tha kahi amba ki baato me aake uske kandhe pe sar rakhke na ro le ...dost dost karke🤣Though we know ki  ni karega..but amba apna kandhaa khud aage Kar de usme se he😆Just glad he know her..kya mast bola he🤣

But really felt bad for him. Pata nahi kaise handle karega voh yeh sab. He is going to break down after coming to know about Vidhi🥺

😭ha naa yaar...bichare ko pata chalega ,vidhi ko chalega tab kese react karege...dekhne layak hoga epi vo utna pata he

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.critic

Now dev will understand sudden U turn of hamla but he is not like hariya so he will not react but calmly he will try to analyze the issue.

But somehow I feel this time too Amba herself will expose dr or will say the report got mixed up or cook some story when she will realize that dev will marry vidhi just like that jail track.

Let’s c how it gets resolved and how hariya will back off from Videv relationship as he survive not for his family but for samaj. His daughter outside chakkar gave him heart attack but not real chakkar showed him the door of hospital. Kudos to this character👏

@bold-this always baffles me. Beti jail jaaye koi baat nahi, marr rahi hai toh bhi koi baat nahi lekin she loves Dev and he gets heart attack 

I too think once everyone agrees inspite of Vidhi's illness, Amba woul herself expose the truth so that HP backs off. But tab tak shayad Hariya pighal chuka hoga. He would have seen how much Dev loves Vidhi and wanted to be with her inspite of her illness. And Amba's plan would backfire again🤣

Nany thumbnail

@bold-this always baffles me. Beti jail jaaye koi baat nahi, marr rahi hai toh bhi koi baat nahi lekin she loves Dev and he gets heart attack 

I too think once everyone agrees inspite of Vidhi's illness, Amba woul herself expose the truth so that HP backs off. But tab tak shayad Hariya pighal chuka hoga. He would have seen how much Dev loves Vidhi and wanted to be with her inspite of her illness. And Amba's plan would backfire again🤣

Waiting...uske expressions dekhne he muje ..vo royegi chillayegi by God Pura episode 5 baar dekhugi me

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lesson learned: no friendship with boys, they are good to you until they want something from you.🤣

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

when dev found out amba ne baat batayi, he said phir toh 100% galat hai news. amba mehta ki baat jhuth nikati hai. 🤣🤣 he doesn't trust her. lol. aur beech mein sarcastic bhi ho rha tha, vidhi ko nhi pta uski bimari ke bare mein baki sabko pta hai. 😆

ab dev babu room mein ja kar royenge, bahot emotional episode hone wala. 🥺😭

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

when dev found out amba ne baat batayi, he said phir toh 100% galat hai news. amba mehta ki baat jhuth nikati hai. 🤣🤣 he doesn't trust her. lol. aur beech mein sarcastic bhi ho rha tha, vidhi ko nhi pta uski bimari ke bare mein baki sabko pta hai. 😆

ab dev babu room mein ja kar royenge, bahot emotional episode hone wala. 🥺😭

Thank God they didnt dumb him down and show him being "friends" with Amba and trusting her🤣

Baki sab cheezein ek taraf and Dev ka sarcasm ek taraf😆

And its heartening to see how much he trusts Vidhi❤️ kaise bol raha tha voh mujhse choti se choti baat nahi chupati yeh baat kaise chupaegi?