Teri Meri Doriyaann

Episode 8 Review: Second-hand Embarrassment at it's Peak!

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys! 

I just finished watching the 8th Episode, and man, I really wasn't surprised when the Brar security team tried to throw Santhosh out. I mean, who on earth conducts themselves like that? Her desperation to attend the Brar party is well-known, but accusing other guests and forcefully trying to break in? Like what even! It would definitely make the Brars more averse towards her if anything!

And Sahiba, along with telling off the security members for doing their job, why not lecture her extremely embarrassing and over-the-top mother for her behaviour?😔 If the security team didn't do their job well, they'll face Angad's wrath, and now that they are actually doing their job, they should face Sahiba's?? Seems like whatever accha naam Sahiba has earned among a few members from the Brar family will single-handedly be undone by Santosh.

And the Precap... why does Sahiba have to keep lingering in that place when she knows that she isn't wanted there? Why not just tell her mother everything, about how they insulted her despite her help, and just leave?? I feel like Sahiba has just easily handed over another reason for Angad to pick on her and insult her.

What did you guys think about today's episode? Let me know!

Love ❤️,

Niya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't watched the episode yet. I'll catch up tonight!! 

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Hey guys! 

I just finished watching the 8th Episode, and man, I really wasn't surprised when the Brar security team tried to throw Santhosh out. I mean, who on earth conducts themselves like that? Her desperation to attend the Brar party is well-known, but accusing other guests and forcefully trying to break in? Like what even! It would definitely make the Brars more averse towards her if anything!

And Sahiba, along with telling off the security members for doing their job, why not lecture her extremely embarrassing and over-the-top mother for her behaviour?😔 If the security team didn't do their job well, they'll face Angad's wrath, and now that they are actually doing their job, they should face Sahiba's?? Seems like whatever accha naam Sahiba has earned among a few members from the Brar family will single-handedly be undone by Santosh.

And the Precap... why does Sahiba have to keep lingering in that place when she knows that she isn't wanted there? Why not just tell her mother everything, about how they insulted her despite her help, and just leave?? I feel like Sahiba has just easily handed over another reason for Angad to pick on her and insult her.

What did you guys think about today's episode? Let me know!

Love ❤️,

Niya

Agree! Sahiba doesn’t makes sense.. second hand embarrassment in today’s precap also. … I don’t understand why is she giving long bashan to Angad  for everything.. it’s getting bored to watch… sister, mother pretending like not recognising sahiba was very unnecessary 

pagalkajal thumbnail

You guys need to watch todays episode, in the precap it gets much worse.

It was not what I was looking towards in this show. 

I hope Sahiba continues to speak up.