Pandya Store | Episode Discussion #233 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

yes.

Call her bhabhiBaa now.

btw: did dev Dhara pandya & shiva Dhara pandya changed their names back?

she still got chikoo after their snub to their father. 
darshan Pandya ko insaaf do. 
do do do…

Bhabhi Baa lol 🤣🤣

I will start calling her baa from now on lol 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by spdp

yes.

Call her bhabhiBaa now.

btw: did dev Dhara pandya & shiva Dhara pandya changed their names back?

she still got chikoo after their snub to their father. 
darshan Pandya ko insaaf do. 
do do do…

Bhabhibaa that's great🤣🤣 mai kal se ab yehi use karungi

Or Karo Mera baccha Mera baacha ab baccho k baccho k daadi baane ka samay aa gya hai 🤣🤣💁

@bold ye baat bhi waise hi adhuri reh gyi hai jaise ki inke tracks😮‍💨😶‍🌫️

Originally posted by mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT

Episode #637 

The Pandyas win against Shweta 

9BB4AB65-FE96-4284-A6A8-9AA11E8A892E.jpeg

Why did Shiva’s surgery get delayed? Why? 😕 So Choubays can make Bhabima mahaan after 7 years😡😡

I simply don’t care about Kandyas Chindi humiliation of Shweta. If they have any brain left they would have gotten her arrested.

Choubays though want to keep Bhabima mahaan, doesn’t want her brain to think too much, otherwise uska sar phat jaayegaa😔

P.S: Leap is for 7 years according to the new promo shared by KD in his story.

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/3014869577233357834?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

BTW, Piddhi is a Canadian Millionaire and not from America! Thank God for small mercies 😆
He will not be allowed in the US anyways as he is a criminal, else
 I will kick him out too 😆

The only way the Kaandyas ever win is through sheer, dumb luck. These people are so stupid yet they always get away by the skin of their teeth, and still they think it is their BhabhiMa's adbhut plans that have delivered them. I bet kal bhi kuch aise hi kuch faaltu ka chamatkaar hoga. 🤪

The show is filled with criminals and idiots now. Not one smart person. I wonder if Shiva delays his surgery for some stupid reason that BhabhiMa concocts and talks about with Gaumbhi & Suman Kaki. Waise bhi, Bhabhi ke tarah, Devar ki bhi aadat hai overhearing ki. 

Bhabhi ko cinta chi mahaan dikhaane ki koshish karein, she is only going to come across as the villain in everyone's lives.

Thanks for tagging me, Akka. ❤️

P.s. Congrats on the new EDT. Please jaldi se ye show bandh ho. 😆

Originally posted by mkc12345

Wait so Shweta is still part of the show after the leap?

Kya khichdi hai yeh yaar 🤪

What else does she have left to do 🤪

She clearly is.

She has to basaao piddi ka ghar. Be sudhaarofied by Bhabhi & be the second best bahoo of Suman. 

Rishita too will thank her for raising chutki well. Giving her street smarts & survival skills.

She is here to stay.

Originally posted by mkc12345

I wanted to believe Shweta is gone for good but looks like leadben's tantrum didn't work in her favor this time if she is still part of the show lol 🤣🤣

Her last tantrum got her chiku because she was jealous of Simran and all the other women on ITV who were getting praise for playing mother and pregnant lol 🤣

She realized she doesn't want to play pregnant but she wants a baby before Rishita so everything can be about her 🤪

Shweta brought the baby in and now leadben is stuck with her lol 🤣🤣🤣

Strangely poetic justice is happening 🤣🤣🤣

@bold my god off-screen itna politics bhi hogya 🤕

No wonder usne raavi ka pura pregnancy track hi kaat dia becoz every body knows ki raavi ko pregnancy track me bhar bhar k pyaar milta sabse  and she can't digest that pathetic....😤

The fact they never sent Shweta to jail is something that needs to be mentioned in the show by someone 🤪

Baa's obsession with chiku is what stopped them from sending Shweta to jail and she was able to cause all this tamasha for the family 🤪

This needs to be said because everything is baa's fault 🤬

PS, I made the edit to my post to update bhabhi to baa 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Soominol

@bold my god off-screen itna politics bhi hogya 🤕

No wonder usne raavi ka pura pregnancy track hi kaat dia becoz every body knows ki raavi ko pregnancy track me bhar bhar k pyaar milta sabse  and she can't digest that pathetic....😤

Leadben is a piece of work and she can't handle it if someone else gets praise 🤪

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago

After Suman's granddaughter is kidnapped will she be able to love chiku or will.she call him now bhagodi ka beta 🤪 ganda khoon etc etc 

Or as always she is biased towards the boys and doesn't care for chutki   

So cheeku is bhagodi ka biological beta 

And bhagodi ki beti ka adopted beta 😆