AbhiRa OS - Ittefaaq (Completed)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone!

Amidst all the disappointment and hatred going on as of now, let's revisit the beautiful moments we shared that made us believe and love AbhiRa. Here's to the olden lovely times... Please give it a try.

Abhimanyu & Akshara One shot : Ittefaaq

“Arre jaldi chal, ceremony start ho jaayegi” A young lady in her mid-twenties hurried closing her umbrella as she entered the Birla auditorium with her friend.

“Suna hai, interns ko welcome speech new CEO denge” Her friend Aarohi informed as they took their seat “aur suna hai he is so hot” she gushed.

“Please welcome the youngest CEO of the country, the most talented Mr. Abhimanyu Birla”

An excited round of applause rang through the auditorium at theannouncement but soon faded as the man took the mic.

“Hello everyone. I’m Neil Oberoy, Abhimanyu sir ka Secretary. Due to unavoidable circumstances he himself could not join us today, so here I am,greeting you all on his behalf”

He went on welcoming the new joiners and the rest of the procedures followed.

“Yaar Akshu, yeh bade log bhi na…” Her friend was clearly disappointed “Roz roz thodi na dekhne milte hai...”

“Chhod na Aaru. Who humse alag thodi na dikhte honge? Unke bhi do hath ,do per, ek muh hoga…” She dismissed even her own curiosity, focusing on theirnew journey of internship.

Akshara Goenka, lovingly called as Akshu, was fun-loving, dedicated and a sorted girl. Always spreading smile, she was the most innocent girl, onewould ever come across.

“Yaar yeh baarish hamesha galat waqt par hi kyun aati hai?” Aarohi asked irritated as she stepped down from Mumbai local train.

“Ab Akshu kaha reh gai?” She called her friend, searching the station.

“Yaar Aaru, yaha railway tracks peto paani bhar gaya hai… Trains are running extremely slow. I’ll take the busand come” She shouted, hoping she will be heard in those heavy rains at Borivali station.

“Tu aage jaa, I’ll try to reach on time” They hung the calls as Aarohi stopped a cab to their office.

After a while…

“Ek to aaj office ka pehla din hai… aur main yaha iss road pe… koi vehicle dikh jaaye to at least lift hi mil jaaye…” Akshara thought walking onweirdly empty roads of Aarey forest area. “Hey Kanhaji! Please first day pe hilate nahi hona…” Akshara folded her hands in silent prayer.

“Oye” A shout was heard followed by honks as a motorbike screeched to stop abruptly.

“Oye” Akshara took a step back, shocked to see a bike out of nowhere.

“Yeh koi tahelneki jagah hai?” The owner of that voice asked sarcastically but concern took over his anger, looking at the innocent, a bit tensed and confused face of the girl.

“Finally!” Ignoring him Akshara chirped, happy to see a human after all.

“Can you tell me ke nearest bus stop kidhar milega?”

“Bus stop? Tum yahaa kaise pahonchi?” He asked, raising his thick dark eyebrows. He ran his hand on wet dark hair, removing his helmet to properly hear her chatter.

“Wo shayad main galat bus me chad gai thi… to conducter ne bola waha corner pe utar jane ko, ke paas me hi ek bus stop hai, waha se I can get another bus” She started telling the stranger all her story of why and how she reached, where she was.

“To aise bich sadak mein utar ke nachne lagi Morni ki tarah?”

“Oye” Akshara pointed a finger to him

“Oye” He held her finger in reflex.

“Tum sach mein itni bholi ho ya bas bevkuf ho?” He shook his head indisbelief.

“Oye” This time Akshara furrowed her eyebrows, thinking how can anybody be so rude!

“Haan haan, thik hai. Baitho, tumhe chhod deta hoon” He wore back his helmet, easily ordering her to sit back. Boltoh aise raha hai jaise use tu saalo se jaanta hai! He thought in a moment.

“No thank you. I’ll manage” She fake smiled politely and turned to leave. Why should he care?

“Aage ped girne se rasta block ho gaya hai” He started engine of his bike as a thunder was heard. “Dekho abhi baarish hone wali hai, mujhe late horaha hai. Aur koi insaan to milne se raha… pura din bhig ke fir raat kojanawaro se milne ka plan ho… to your wish” He turned accelerator, watching her gulp from the corner of his eyes.

“Ah Suno, mujhe Link road tak lift de doge? please?” She batted her eyelashes cutely as he chuckled a bit seeing the sudden change of her behavior.

“Sadu kahi ka!” Aarohi scrunched her nose as Akshara told her what happened, at evening break time 

“Be careful Akshu”

“Haan. Akdu to tha, par cute bhi tha” Aksara chuckled “Aur usne mujhe lift bhi di… so it’s okay” They laughed to themselves, sipping hot coffee.

“Tu bada khush lag raha hai” They heard someone talk behind them.

“Haan, aaj hitler nahi aa rahe” He answered relieved “Neil ne kaha, wo Investors’ meet video conference se kar lenge”

“Told you, tu bekar ki tension le raha tha. Apna ‘CEO’ baarish mein gharke bahar nahi nikalta”

They managed to hear the last sentence as the men left with their coffee.

“Bade log” Aarohi washed her hands.

“Par apne ko aisi facility nahi hai madam, let’s go” Akshara wiped herhands to go.

Akshara was scrolling reels in her social media account as her auto waited for signal to turn green. She searched for earphones in her bag, when her bracelet slipped from her wrist.

Auto started moving and her bracelet dropped on road, unaware.

She was enjoying her favorite song that she could not listen to the screaming behind her auto. The person picked up the heart shaped bracelet and mumbling something in mind, followed them. Auto halted, jolting her as a bike blocked their way, taking over with a dangerous speed.

“Kya hua?” She asked wide eyed as the driver shuddered, afraid fearing they were about to get looted.

A tall man got off from the bike, twirling keys in style. He reached them, while his personality intimated them. He eyed a lady sitting in a white Panjabi suit, big pink and silver earrings hanging from her ears.

“Jab chize sambhalni nahi aati, to pahente hi kyun ho?” His deep thick voice startled her

“Oye” Akshara pointed finger at him and with other hand, put her hair behind ears to have a look at the man.

“Oye!?” Came the surprised question, as he removed his helmet to properly see the owner of that voice.

“Morni girl?” “Liftman?” They asked in unison “What a coincidence!”

“Tumhe yaad hai?” again and then laughed at the nicknames they gave to each other, his anger long forgotten.

“Tum haste bhi ho? Last time puri ride mein tumhara sadu chehra dekh keI thought tumhe hasna nahi aata” Akshara asked stepping out as he straightened lips, giving her a sarcastic look.

“Accha sorry sorry, continue. Haste hue achhe lagte ho” She smiled genuinely complimenting him, as his smile reached his brown eyes at her words. 'Abey! Itna kyun has raha hai?’ He couldn’t help but think.

Honk by a passing car reminded them their whereabouts and the situation.

“Kyun roka?” Akshara asked putting her earphones back in the bag.

“Tumhara dil lautane aaya tha” a moment lost track amidst*- cool breeze. Glancing at each other, their eyes widened, as he himself was surprised by his words.

“Mera dil!?” She couldn’t understand as he stared back her black kohl smudged eyes. Cold wind gushed to participate and gave them a soothing effect as she skipped her beat.

Without moving his eyes, he simply raised his hand as a beautiful bracelet shined hanging. He pointed at the center heart as she blinked at the realization. She touched her empty wrist as he smiled a bit, eyes still locked on her.

She thanked him, taking it back and sat in the auto. He put his hand on forehead, signaling her to adjust hair to have a clear view of her face. She obliged smiling as he waved back keeping his bike aside to let them go.

They both looked at their own hands surprised and stopped waving, an unknown smile curled up their faces.

“Kuch to hua hai… Kuch ho gaya hai…” a song played in her auto as her smile refused to leave while he wore helmet, bright shine playing on his face.

Aarohi was waiting for the lift, when people offered Neil to take thelift first and that they will come in the following one.

Lost in her own thoughts, she did not bother who was there or what was happening.

Ting

Lift door opened and she entered first. Rest of them glanced each other, then Neil but someone else broke the ice from coming behind him.

“Please move in. I can’t afford to waste my employees time for the lift because of me”

They were surprised by this gesture of their CEO. “Thank you. Mr. Birla” someone smiled grabbing Aarohi’s attention.

They obliged as he entered the lift last. She tried to take glimpse but only his thick voice and sharp eyes were seen. He ran fingers through his hair leaving as Aarohi rushed to share the news.

“Abey tu yeh 5th coffee pi raha hai” Kairav scolded his colleague Vansh when girls entered cafeteria.

“Afternoon se continuous baarish ho rahi hai na Kairav, may be he is taking the feel” Aarohi smiled replying him.

“Mausam nahi tension hai bro” He replied.

“Kya ho gaya?” Akshara enquired taking her coffee.

“Arre yaar, you know? Jab CEO se direct reporting ki promotion hui… main bekaar hi khush hua” Vansh shook head while others giggled.

“Bas ab yeh baarish ruk jaaye… warna wo workaholic khud to ghar jaayenge nahi, na hum ja paayenge” He sulked as they all laughed.

Akshara was rushing downstairs, checking her watch after training when she slipped her foot and lost balance trying to hold the railing. A strong pair of arms pulled her in a reflex.

“Oye” They exclaimed in unison.

“Sorry” They mumbled again.

“Tum?” This time they had to ask together. Still holding on to his shoulder she asked as he had the same expression in the same situation, not letting her fall.

“Tum mera picha to nahi kar rahi?” He asked dramatically, mocking how she would ask seeing her narrow her eyes.

“In your dreams” She sassed, flocking her hair at the backside, standing back straight. They laughed as she gushed

“No way… Don’t tell me tum bhi yaha kaam karte ho” Her eyes lit up at the thought as he shrugged with a brief smile.

“Toh pehle kabhi kyun nahi mile?” before he can speak anything, she continued “Koi na… ab to mulakat hoti rahegi”

He grinned asking “Jaldi mein ho? Care for a lift?”

“Thank you, but mere colleagues wait kar rahe hai” She smiled thankful and left answering her call

“On my way Kairav, 2 minutes”

‘Kairav’

He stopped at the name while she turned to look at him.

“Fir milenge Liftman!” She waved leaving as he chuckled

“See you Mornigirl!” He brushed his hair with hand, goofily smiling to himself.

“Waise, Kya naam hai tere uss Liftman ka?” Arohi asked taking the prints out of the printer. It was then Akshara realized, she did not even know his name.

“Tu itni baar use mili aur tune naam bhi nahi pucha?” She asked clipping the papers.

“To usne bhi nahi bataya…” Akshu replied unsure.

“Koi na, konse department mein hai who to pata hai?” She enquired further

Akshara tried to remember but “Nahi yaar! Mujhe nahi pata” Akshu felt a little down as she didn’t know anything about him.

“Tu kaha mili thi?”

“Woh us din Training centre ke aaspaas mila tha” Her eyes lit up.

“Pakka New Management trainee hoga” Arohi beamed at her own guess.

“Trainee ke liye woh thoda bada nahi hai?” She thought out loud.

“Tu sab ke liye mana karegi, toh use dhundhegi kaise?” Aru complained

“Dhundhna kyun hai? Kismat mein hoga to mil jaayega” Akshu shrugged, resuming her work “jaise ab tak ittefaaq se mila”

“Offo! Tere ittefaaq tujhe hi Mubarak. Mujh mein itna patience nahi hai”Aaru shook her head “I’m sure, woh apne CEO jitna hot to nahi hi hoga…” She laughed taking files as Akshu smacked her forehead “Silly”

It was raining continuously for quite a time now. People started to leave early to avoid any travelling hassles.

“Tu nahi aa rahi?” Aarohi asked as she picked her bag to leave.

“Mujhe yeh report complete karni hai, I’ll leave in some time.” She replied.

“Time pe nikal jana. Alerts are issued, heavy rain forecasted hai” Vansh suggested, shutting his screen down.

“Yes, yes” She waved them bye, getting engrossed in her report again.

She was going to get herself refreshment, busy in her thoughts, she bumped into a lost man. In a reflex he turned, holding her back, in his arms. Her eyes widened, so did his smile.

His smile was enchanting or so she felt as she couldn’t stop looking at him. His smile reached his eyes as he got lost in her big innocent ones. They were busy in their own trances for quite a few moments when her hair came flowing on her face. Very sweetly he adjusted them back behind her ear but his gentle touch brought them back to senses.

“Mera hath chhodoge?” She asked but only whisper could be heard.

“Nahi” He smiled, still looking at her eyes.

“Oye?” She snapped her fingers, as he left her hand, stepping a step back.

“Finally” He looked apologetic but relived at her smile. He nodded adjusting his towel around the neck, while she got busy looking at him upside down. He wore track pants and vest flaunting his well-built body.

“It’s late. Tum abhi tak ghar nahi gai?” He asked breaking her trans of checking him out!

“I have a presentation in a week. Thoda research kar rahi thi…” She mumbled without thinking, then frowned “Are you working out at this hour? Kaam ho gaya? Tum kyun nahi gaye?”

“I prefer office than house” He turned looking out at window “Waise bhi baarish bahot hai…” He pointed at the lightening sky “It’s better to stay back than get stuck at some odd place and suffer” He shrugged, making her eyes go wider.

She checked the crazy downpour out of the windows, then her phone.

“Fass gai” She smacked her head.

“Kyun tumhare colleagues nahi hai?” He asked with an unconscious taunt.

“Wo sab to kab ke nikal gaye, Aaru to ghar pahonch bhi gai” She scrolled her phone screen, sulking at the news.

“Relax when you are with Abhi” He stated making her look at him, a small smile curved up her lips knowing his name.

“And you?” He raised his eyebrows, urging her to speak.

“Akshu” She said.

“Sweet” He smiled. “See, that was simple” He added making them laugh.

“Sir, Jaldi chaliye” They were interrupted by a peon “Control room mein shock circuit hua hai” They rushed as the thunder was heard.

The control room was a chaos.

“Cut the power” Akshu shouted as the power sparked were everywhere.

“Clear the floor, Akshu sab ko niche le jaao” Without wasting a moment Abhi took the towel from his neck and covered him, entering the room “I’ll switch the main switch off”

“Abhi” She tried to stop him but he was already gone.

Rescuing everyone to safety, Akshu waited for him to come but he was taking long.

“ABHI” she coughed screaming his name, running towards smoke coming out of the room.

“Hsshh” He jumped out shutting the door behind him. “There’s little fire.I’m alright…”

“Akshu, Tum upar kyun aayi? Baaki sab?” He glanced behind him, the floor was empty.

“Aag?” She was breathing fast.

“Akshu? Thodi si aag hai… ek wire jal gaya tha… everything is under control… Neil ne emergency help ke liye bol diya hai… they’ll be here anytime” She nodded coughing.

“Easy…” He held her hand “Pehle yaha se chalo” and dragged her away as the rescue team was there.

“Why do you hate rains?” Akshu asked him unsure of whether she should bring the topic.

“How do you know I hate rains”? He was surprised.

“You always avoid going out in rains. Even you hurried back when we first met.” She shrugged handing him cappuccino after he wore the shirt tied to his waist. Eyes went a little wide but he quickly covered his surprise thanking her for coffee.

“Keen observer I must say” He appreciated her smiling but his eyes wandered in the past, looking at the windows. “It reminds me of the chaotic childhood I had”

“I’m sorry… if you don’t want to talk”

“Why should you be sorry?” He dismissed “My dad used to insult my mom every now and then.” The pain took over his eyes. “That day it turned into a big fight.” He was breathing heavy as he continued “They were fighting over me…”He tried to maintain his composure as anger took over his voice and eyes welled up. He told her all that bothered him, which nobody had bothered to ask.

“So, you cover pain with anger” She put it straight.

“Maybe I did not want to look vulnerable” He tightly clutched the coffee mug.

“And you made rain the culprit” She affectionately scolded him.

“But it did make me feel alone” He reasoned complaining like a small kid.

‘You’ll never be alone’ She promised in her heart then stood shocked on what she was thinking.

Finishing their coffees and feeling a lot lighter they headed back to work.

“Boss, to fir yeh Khuranas ki meeting kal ke liye reschedule kar du?” Neil walked in with a tab in his hand but stopped to see his boss was not alone.

Abhi signaled him to shut up and go but Akshu caught him.

“Hey, you are Neil right? Neil Oberoy?” She came to him eyes sparkling “Secretary of…”

Her eyes went wide in shock as he looked at him then at Abhi.

“Hi” He nodded briefly, clearly guilty of barging in at the wrong time and took their leave in hurry.

“Hi” Abhi waved as well, making a face that looked funny.

“And you are THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA? CEO of the very company I work in?”She asked him clearly as if accusing him to be one.

He slowly nodded his head affirmative.

“Ohkay Abhi” Was that a tuant? “I’m sorry for being casual with you. Sir” She nodded curtly and started leaving as if she was at the wrong place.

“Akshu, wait please” He pleaded in an instant.

She stopped but did not look at him. She felt offended and was not even sure, why!

“I am not the person to change with titles. There is nothing to change between us as well” he said as if it was necessary to explain anything to her.

“It does change everything between a boss and an employee” She breathed “Sir” and left.

A motor bike stopped in front of bus stop at the sight of Akshara.

“Kaha thi tum? Do din se office nahi aai. Are you alright? What are you thinking? Where were you?” He asked in one breath getting down from his bike. Was he angry?

“My practical training had been started.” Ignoring all the concern and anger in his voice, she turned answering as if replying to a stranger. That’s it? He stepped on her way silently responding to her thought.

“Are you skipping office because of me?” He finally asked as she stayed silent.

Why would you care? She looked down unable to match his intense gaze. She silently walked ahead as the bus arrived.

“I run a company and you help me run it, is that such a big deal for you?” He asked blocking her way into the bus. He was trying hard to sound normal.

She glared at him as the bus left.

“No. You not telling me first is” Now she faced him. She couldn’t ignore the pinch of pain? in his voice.

“I usually have people who are with me for all the wealth, post, title I have. So, all I have from them is pretention” He reasoned.

“You were the first one to talk to me normally. I shared a pure and innocent bond with you. Not VIP but you made me feel special. Tum sath hoti hoto main hasta hoon. Tum sath na ho tab bhi tumhe soch kar main muskurata rehta hoon. Pehle I used to just work and work, but ab zyada kaam karta hoon. Itni Khushi shayad pehle mujhe kabhi nahi hui, who bhi bevajah”

“Even I feel more energized and cheered up whenever I meet you. Just your thoughts help me work better. But” Akshu replied in an instant.

“But main yeh khona nahi chhata tha. Akshu, Jab mujhe pata chala, you work in my company only, I feared you’ll step away from me. The very exact reason, why I did not tell you first.” He exhaled his voice turning to whisper “Main tumhe khona nahi chahta tha”

“But I don’t want any favors. So, I don’t want people to think I attained any of my professional achievements because of my so-called connections with the CEO”

“Who is offering favor? I did not even know you when your presentation was selected and your practical training started. You earned it with your own hard work” He genuinely replied.

“But Abhi pehle hum jab bhi mile, who sirf itteffaaq the. Simple coincidences. Jaise aaj hua. Can’t you Just forget it” It was more like she was convincing herself more than him.

“Aaj koi ittefaaq nahi hua. Main pichle do din se iss route se aata hoon. Hoping I will meet you.” He accepted making a cute baby face surprising her.

“But Akshu, now I don’t want coincidences to decide whether we will meet or not. I don’t want you to lose track of bus to have a bike ride with me… I don’t want your bracelet to fall so that I can meet you to return it… Neither I want you to trip your foot to come in my arms… nor I want some stupid rain to fall crazily to have a hearty talk with you. Me running the company has nothing compared to you ruling my heart.” His words were shining like his hopeful yet restless eyes.

“Abhi…” Akshu could managed a whisper a she stepped ahead.

“I want to spend so so many beautiful moments with you” He stepped holding her hand lightly but firmly. “I want to hug you not only when I feel low, I want to listen you singing whenever I need to calm down, I want those morning kisses to kick start my days, I want to feed you your favourite khana, garmagarm, whenever you are stressed, I want to sleep on your lap to relax after a long hectic day, I want to take care of you, not only now but forever…I can go on and on and on… for what I want to…” He sniffled his happy, anticipating tears, smiling as sweet as possible as she held back his hand.

“But only one thing I don’t want…” He turned serious and frowned at the sudden thunder sound and rainfall. To their surprise, he did not cringe, nor ran away.

“Ittefaaq…” He exhaled “Ab ittefaaq ka intezaar nahi karna… ab intezaar nahi hota… Tumhare bina… ab mujhe nahi rehna…” He said in a go “Akshu” but before he could complete, he was engulfed in the most tight and warm embrace as she was so overwhelmed to speak anything.

Happiness had finally found him in the most unexpected ways as he got drenched in water, all his grudges washing away with the rain. He never felt rain so beautiful before. May be her love made him let go… of the pain he stubbornly carried with him since many years now. She accepted him as he was, with his true  self and he finally understood what is meant by home in a person. Though coincidentally, they had found home, in each other’s arms.

(All rights reserved)

So, how is it?

Please feel free to like and share you views. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

MaDiee :)

Omg this is sooo cute😍😍please keep writing.

So beautiful!!

Really well written 👍🏼

Originally posted by Neha5785

Omg this is sooo cute😍😍please keep writing.

Thank you 😊 

Originally posted by Arvi_licious

So beautiful!!

Really well written 👍🏼

Thank you 😊 

This is beautiful! Seems to be a little inspired by the Business Proposal kdrama! But unique in its own way!

Originally posted by daffodil153

This is beautiful! Seems to be a little inspired by the Business Proposal kdrama! But unique in its own way!

Thank you 😳