Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

The story is different but the main theme is same just like kzk2. 

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The only similarity between the two shows is that two best friends married the same guy lol. Baaki sab different hai

jasminerahul thumbnail

When i saw the scenes rajeev was not interested in pari but he was interested in neeti.but I didn't see him losing interest in neeti as I didn't see neeti rajeev wedding and neeti getting pregnant.i started seeing the scenes only after pari neeti rajeev track started.i read a funny article on parineeti.its written that they can't understand who the first woman in rajeev's life bcz though pari is his first wife neeti is his first love.

I dont think you have followed the show properly. Rajeev fell in love with Pari and didnt want to marry Neeti, but Neetis mother gave him her swear so he had to marry her.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

In yesterdays ep Rajeev was thinking : I have respect for Pari and love for Neeti. So he only loves Neeti. 😃

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

The story is different but the main theme is same just like kzk2. 

Wo to almost har Ekta show ki same theme hoti hai😆

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

In yesterdays ep Rajeev was thinking : I have respect for Pari and love for Neeti. So he only loves Neeti. 😃

He is talking crap now. Initially he even tried to run away from his wedding with Neeti and almost replaced himself with another groom. That time he said he loves Pari but is only marrying Neeti for her moms sake.

It was his friend Monty who later convinced him to keep both women in his life as he loves both of them🤬

Honestly he is the most disgusting male lead of ITV

jasminerahul thumbnail

Since he married neeti and she is pregnant now he loves only her i think.it will take time to fall for pari as its a nagpal show.

He is talking crap now. Initially he even tried to run away from his wedding with Neeti and almost replaced himself with another groom. That time he said he loves Pari but is only marrying Neeti for her moms sake.

It was his friend Monty who later convinced him to keep both women in his life as he loves both of them🤬

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't know about that track. He consumated marriage only with Neeti.. so she is his real wife. His marriage with Pari isn't strong , so is his love , for this he listened to his friend.

I can't hate Rajeev or find him disgusting. He is cute , soft speaking ..yes.  he is confused , but in heart matters sometimes a person can feel for 2 women. It seems impossible, but it happens. In my society there are guys who have 2 wives.. and they can't choose one from them.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Since he married neeti and she is pregnant now he loves only her i think.it will take time to fall for pari as its a nagpal show.

So now he is denying to love Pari? Then why is he still with her?

Typical Bhagya show ban raha hai yeh😆

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

I didn't know about that track. He consumated marriage only with Neeti.. so she is his real wife. His marriage with Pari isn't strong , so is his love , for this he listened to his friend.

I can't hate Rajeev or find him disgusting. He is cute , soft speaking ..yes.  he is confused , but in heart matters sometimes a person can feel for 2 women. It seems impossible, but it happens. In my society there are guys who have 2 wives.. and they can't choose one from them.

That's wrong. Firstly, if you love one woman and are truly loyal to her, then you dont need a second woman in your life.

They say if you are torn between 2 women, then pick the second one. Because if you loved the first one, then the second one wouldn't even be in your heart in the first place.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Now he is not with her.its just that for neeti pari is staying with them.

I read the written updates of some old episodes today.rajeev felt guilty of betraying pari as she risked her life to save him.he says in his mind that he loves only neeti but since pari loves him so much he should not betray pari and he should tell neeti that he can't marry her.on 15th june rajeev told monty that he doesnt love pari but his respect for her increased and now he knows the value of marriage and since pari loves him though he didnt do anything  to her he should respect her feelings. in the temple they take saath phere or something and he says in his mind that he will accept pari truly as his wife.after that some incidents took place and he married neeti.on July 30th also rajeev says in his monologue that though pari loves him he loves only neeti and he feels guilty for that.

So rajeev has always said in his monologues that he loves only neeti.he tried to leave neeti to continue his marriage with pari only because of guilt.so maybe in the future tracks rajeev may fall I love with pari.

So now he is denying to love Pari? Then why is he still with her?

Typical Bhagya show ban raha hai yeh😆

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago