Choose Between Friendship And Love - Page 3

Originally posted by awida

I think he is  no more a part of this show. 😒 Also I think Rajeev and Neeti make a beautifull pair.😳

But the way they showed Vicky-Neeti scenes, it always seemed like they will be the end pair. Maybe Vicky will be back later when he is needed, or they bring in a new hero like they did in Swaragini.

I want ViTi though😭

Originally posted by la_Reine

But the way they showed Vicky-Neeti scenes, it always seemed like they will be the end pair. Maybe Vicky will be back later when he is needed, or they bring in a new hero like they did in Swaragini.

I want ViTi though😭

There's no way a person can escape from his/her destiny. This story was always about 2 dear friends who got married to the same person.

In yesterday's episode Neeti was clear about a guy who cheats on his wife. It is clear that she is against it. And although she is crazily in love with Rajeev, she'll divorce him when the truth comes out. Pari may look like a mahaan , but it is Neeti who looks even greater.

There's no way a person can escape from his/her destiny. This story was always about 2 dear friends who got married to the same person.

In yesterday's episode Neeti was clear about a guy who cheats on his wife. It is clear that she is against it. And although she is crazily in love with Rajeev, she'll divorce him when the truth comes out. Pari may look like a mahaan , but it is Neeti who looks even greater.

I dont see how Pari is mahaan, I always saw her as a weak character who could never stand for her or her friend's rights. It was always Neeti who fought for Pari's right.

Yes. Neeti is a fighter, and Pari is a weak person.. but acc to cvs she is mahaan, for sacrifising her marriage and happiness for her friend.🤢

Teasers show a remarriage of Rajeev and Pari , Neeti knew the truth. I wonder if this too will turn to be another dream sequence.

Yes. Neeti is a fighter, and Pari is a weak person.. but acc to cvs she is mahaan, for sacrifising her marriage and happiness for her friend.🤢

Teasers show a remarriage of Rajeev and Pari , Neeti knew the truth. I wonder if this too will turn to be another dream sequence.

Ekta doesnt know the meaning of mahaan, honestly. In all her showws, she makes the wife fight to win her husband's love while he is cheating on her with another person. It's disgusting.🤢 How can you love a person who does not respect you?

Of course dream hi hoga. They will keep dragging it until the end of the show.😆 warna story kya bachegi

Ekta doesnt know the meaning of mahaan, honestly. In all her showws, she makes the wife fight to win her husband's love while he is cheating on her with another person. It's disgusting.🤢 How can you love a person who does not respect you?

Of course dream hi hoga. They will keep dragging it until the end of the show.😆 warna story kya bachegi

I hate this kind of stories usually. I don't know why I am stuck to this show.🤪 In fact I even enjoy the dragging. I have a good laugh watching how stupid the characters are. 😆

Rajeev did not love pari and he married her bcz of family pressure.thats why he left her after marriage.but he married neeti out of love.he became a cheater because he did not tell pari that he did not marry happily nor he told neeti that he was already married.

I didn't watch her before.. but the moment I saw her on tv I fell in love with her. I wanted to hate Neeti.. but she turned out to be even more lovely . 😆 Rajeev too has that innocent boy looks. I am shocked to know that he cheated on Pari. I thought Neeti was always his love, and he married Pari only to save her reputation.

This is the remake of ekta's old show Kabhi sautan kabhi saheli.There the girls left their husband when he turned into a criminal...like he tried to kill his first wife whom he married secretly out of love for his greed.then both the girls fell in love with a same boy but one friend his her love and united the other friend with that guy.but this show is a little bit dufferent.There he did 2 timing by having physical relationship with both bcz after his forced marriage he fell in love with her also.but here he did not live with the girl he had forced marriage.also she became to know about his marriage with her friend.so he has no chance for 2 timing even if he falls in love with pari later unless pari cheats her best friend neeti and surrenders to rajeev.

That will be wrong in so many ways

Rajeev is a cheater, the best ending would be both girls leaving him. I feel sorry for them😭

Pari is stupid for supporting Rajeev and cheating on her friend, just to keep her marriage🤢 she shouldve told Neeti the truth n the first day itself and let Neeti make her own decision.

Since this is a regressive Indian show by Ekta, Rajeev will probably choose Pari in the end. I want Neeti to be paired with Vicky

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Rajeev did not love pari and he married her bcz of family pressure.thats why he left her after marriage.but he married neeti out of love.he became a cheater because he did not tell pari that he did not marry happily nor he told neeti that he was already married.

I dont think you have followed the show properly. Rajeev fell in love with Pari and didnt want to marry Neeti, but Neetis mother gave him her swear so he had to marry her.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

This is the remake of ekta's old show Kabhi sautan kabhi saheli.There the girls left their husband when he turned into a criminal...like he tried to kill his first wife whom he married secretly out of love for his greed.then both the girls fell in love with a same boy but one friend his her love and united the other friend with that guy.but this show is a little bit dufferent.There he did 2 timing by having physical relationship with both bcz after his forced marriage he fell in love with her also.but here he did not live with the girl he had forced marriage.also she became to know about his marriage with her friend.so he has no chance for 2 timing even if he falls in love with pari later unless pari cheats her best friend neeti and surrenders to rajeev.

The only similarity between the two shows is that two best friends married the same guy lol. Baaki sab different hai