|~| Crimes Against Her |~| - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by la_Reine

UK is becoming more and more safe with every passing year...and I am sure it must be the same for every other country too.

In response to your "every other country" assurance, I checked Statistics Canada's website, and found out that violent crime per 100,000 population in my part of Canada went up by 33% in one recent year, and hasn't declined by even 1% since then up to 2021.

Thanks for the good wishes, but Canada is becoming more politically radicalized, like the U.S.A. As in most parts of the world, the impact of job loss and diminished financial independence has been borne disproportionately by women in Canada.

It takes a financial safety net to leave an abusive household. It's hard to be brave and determined without a viable plan.

It is not that easy to leave such abusive relationships either. It requires a lot of strong will and patience.

Of course it’s not easy. Nothing about an abusive relationship is easy.

Originally posted by NayaNehaD31

Of course it’s not easy. Nothing about an abusive relationship is easy.

Have you read It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover? that book literally ripped my heart out.😭

There's also a Pakistani drama - Kankar.

When you put yourself in such a situation, you can only imagine how difficult and traumatizing it is to walk out of an abusive relationship. 

So heartbroken 💔 after reading 

Have you read It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover? that book literally ripped my heart out.😭

When you put yourself in such a situation, you can only imagine how difficult and traumatizing it is to walk out of an abusive relationship. 

Haven’t read the book or watched the show.

Bold) In don’t know if you wrote this as a general statement, but in case if it’s not then believe me i know how it feels. 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago

idk but I've read a whole lot of people saying CoHo romanticizes abuse in her stories. 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

idk but I've read a whole lot of people saying CoHo romanticizes abuse in her stories. 

Just a general statement:

A lot of writers romanticise abuse in their stories. Its like a weird trend🤓  

Originally posted by NayaNehaD31

Just a general statement:

A lot of writers romanticise abuse in their stories. Its like a weird trend🤓  

I know, it's just that the author in one of her stories says it's based on her parents' and then goes on to put explicit p*rn and a lot of romance so like what's the takeaway?

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I know, it's just that the author in one of her stories says it's based on her parents' and then goes on to put explicit p*rn and a lot of romance so like what's the takeaway?

more audience.

I find the reason of financial stability a really sad one if that is all that is keeping people locked in an abusive relationship. Money is just paper at the end of the day but has the power to drive so much evil in this world. it is shocking.