Happy b'day koms 🥳 - Page 4

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: strancho

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KOMAL..

Have a blast and go on rampage mode on MAA today 🀣

Much love my dear friend ❀️

Thank you Pompy for your wish! On my birthday, I am going to serve 45 tweets/posts to MAA!

heppy budday to Mee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ_3

Have a great Birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎁 🎊 yaar.

You bring so much fun and maturity in every topic and I look forward to reading your posts πŸ€—

Thank you DJ! For a minute I was figuring out if there is any tharki message in all those emojis. I am so used to trying to decode emojis in your FF, my friend!🀣

I hope when u say maturity, u mean "mature talks"πŸ˜‰

Koms9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Happy Birthday Komal.πŸ€— Wish you a blessed year ahead. Hope you get a Darshan of Deviji.πŸ˜†

Thank you Aisha, u got makeout session with Anuj on 31st and u r sending me to deviji's temple for my birthday?

Why so unfair with Maa/Orat/middle class woman like me? 

Koms9 thumbnail
Thank you for your wish dear

Koms9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TianaWrites

Anuj looked at his watch, it was almost time. She should be in the office in about 10 minutes. He drew down the blinds of the cabin and switched off the lights. 

Click click click came the sound of her heels.

Yeah! that is how I enter my office everytime! You nailed it, lol

The cabin door opened and the lights snapped on.

"What in the whole wide world was so important that you had to wake me up in the middle of the night... I couldn't make head or tail of your ramblings over phone. Now take off that goofy grin off your face and explain."

Anuj chuckled at the sound of her irritated voice. She frowned at his chuckle and clicked her tongue impatiently.

"Anuj..."

"Calm down, calm down Komal... Will you take a moment to look around, your Highness..."

Thank you for not having him say Meri Komal. Coz that would be traumatizing

Frustration still visible at her face, she finally looked around the room to see it beautifully decorated with balloons and flowers and confetti.

"What's all this for?"

"It's your birthday, your Highness.... Now cheer up and give that bright dazzling smile of yours..."

He pulled her towards him into a bone crushing hug. He then brought her to the table where he had placed the cake. She grinned and pecked his cheek at the sight of the cake.

I hope bae is shirtless or wearing a white vest! 

images.jpeg

"You are the bestest...."

aaila, Gaurav knows about the other man in my life?

"Of course, I am... Well there's someone special here to meet you..."

Komal looked at him a little nervous.

"Special? Don't tell me its that goody goody wife of yours.... Anuj, I really am not in the mood for a bhashan on my birthday..."

Anuj sighed.

"I wonder why you never can like her... You know she loves you so much..."

Is Anuj playing truth or dare with me here? Or just wanna have his own fun by hearing about MAA from me!

Komal muttered expletives under her breath.

"She is at her maayka... She really wanted to come... there was some issue..."

Komal shut her ears and Anuj shook his head.

"Alright, alright I won't talk about her... There's someone else... Look..."

He made her look towards the door.

https://tenor.com/bNRNM.gif

https://tenor.com/bAQmx.gif

btw Shaheer looked his best in this gif with balloons! melts my heart

"Happy birthday Komal"

Gaurav meet Shaheer. Shaheer meet Gaurav. Just know that I love u both, and there maybe more but am loyal to you all!

He said to a starstruck open mouthed Komal and she fainted gracefully in his arms...

Imagine the rest birthday girl however you want.... Happy birthday KomalπŸ€— May all your dreams come true... And may you get more troll material this year to keep us in splits with your humorous commentaries on Anu the MaaπŸ€—

Enjoy your day... 

Thank you T for this lovely FF, this is so special. I finally made it to your story and got the best men to celebrate with! I will stay modest and relive one of your chocolate stories!🀣

Koms9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKO!!!!!!!!

WOW, what a special day! The day you were born...πŸ₯³

Out of all the names u give me daily, this sounds cutest! But I know its not the last pet name I will get from u! 

Lord, thank you for bringing this girl into my life. 

You always choose the right friends for me, at the right time. 

Please watch over her, protect her and grant her all of the happiness she rightfully deserves. 

She does so much good for others and cares a great deal for those around her; I know you see that. 

Komal is one of your special creations - beautiful on the inside and out! 

A rare mix of emotion, humor, and resilience. πŸ’œ

She always stands up for what is right; to have her in your corner is a true blessing. 

Amen! 

Ali my sweetest friend, u bring more joy to my heart than u will ever know! Thank u for always reminding me to see it from someone else's perspective when I cross my line out of anger. This love u have for others is what makes u see good in me as well!

Honestly, how do I explain you?? 

To know you is to love you! 

I already made this sooooo mushy and I guess u are sweating by the buckets atp, but if I don’t express my love for you in the most ultra-super-cringe-max pro way on today, of all days, when will I? 😌

(zip it Shrizzy) Yeah, she is having a blast reading ur post and u know u cant zip her mouth

love you boo. πŸ₯Ή  And I can never put my love in words like u always do so effortlessly. Thank u for filling in the cringe max pro in my life and making me circle of friends complete!

There is much much more I want to say, but I will save it for our regular stomping grounds. β€οΈ

i wrote 2 poems for you, all by myself... πŸ˜³  I see how I am progressing in your poems from 2021 to 2023...soaring temperatures

πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ πŸ˜‡

K ind

O bedient

M ature

A greeable

L ikeable

πŸ”ž πŸ”₯ 

K razy hot

O utrageously hot

M ega hot

A mazingly hot

L oads of hot 

By the way, I noticed a bunch of randoms waiting at the door on my way in… should I let them in?  πŸ‘€ Girl, I can only trust u to remember and invite all my favorite hot men to my party! and to make sure they know the dress code!

Until I met u, I was only handling my zimmedari as Maa/Orat. You shared bae's photo in grey shorts and rest is a history! I have never looked at bae same way again and I owe u to learn how to appreciate beauty thr right way!

I love u more my bicep ki pujaaran.

https://i.imgur.com/Lwfxm8O.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rkmJ1vr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VXFhEpD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w0ocDLX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mYnRqKe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GyGGK1V.jpg

Shaheer jiju brought his brothers with him. Please meet Zaheer, Maheer and Taheer. If you get confused, they all have different hair lengths. Round of applause for their parents please. πŸ‘ πŸ˜©

I am gonna follow you and print this as a bookmark for me! Or maybe the donotdisturb sign to hang outsde my bedroom door!

Edited by Koms9 - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Koms9

Thank you Aisha, u got makeout session with Anuj on 31st and u r sending me to deviji's temple for my birthday?

Why so unfair with Maa/Orat/middle class woman like me? 

Deviji ke saath uska puppy bhi hogi. Though the puppy has turned into a dog. You need to be a bit careful.

Koms9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Deviji ke saath uska puppy bhi hogi. Though the puppy has turned into a dog. You need to be a bit careful.

In that case only hot men and dogs are allowed at my party!πŸ˜‰

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Koms9

Thank u Cheeku πŸ˜Š Now that u wished for all my wishes to be fulfilled, I should not be held responsible if Maa gets plastic surgery in the show! 

Oh, certainly not. You wish for her plastic surgery😲i thought you would wish for her to be voicelessπŸ˜†

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday, komsβ€™πŸ‘πŸ₯°