Happy b'day koms 🥳 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful year.

Komal, Wishing you everything your heart desires, Happy Birthday!! πŸ€—It so nice to have met you on this forum. β€οΈ

Edited by SmithaRam - 1 years ago
Originally posted by shriz

Happy b'day komal jis ko har hafte ye yaad dilana padta hai that you are an adult and not a kid anymore.HAR HAFTE.πŸ˜†

Ye bandi itni badi bacchi hai ki park me baccho ko dhakka de kar khud jhule par baith jaati hai. Aur itni badi bhukkhad hai ki apne baccho se burger and chocolates k liye kalah kalesh karti hai  πŸ€ͺ

Dance karna is ko itna pasand hai ki phone k ring tone par bhi garba karna chalu kar deti hai and that too in her office. Gaana gaane ka jiji ko itna shaukh hai ki Taylor Swift k concert me jaa kar sab ko bolti hai "i am the one who trained her"😎

Not to forget is ko painting bhi bahut pasand hai and jab paint karne ko kuch nahi milta to apna aur apne baccho ka mooh paint kar deti hai and bolti hai "it's just makeup yaar."☺️

Ghar ki saaf safaai karna to is ko itna pasand hai ki apne house helper k ghar bhi jhadu pocha yahi karti hai 

And her biggest talent is baat karna.NONSTOP BAAT KARNA.ye first meeting me aap ko apne naam and address k sath sath apna biggest childhood trauma,apni biggest achievement,apna bank balance sab bata degi. Is ka to naam bhi hum ne Baatuni Billa 😺 rakha hai pyaar se.πŸ€—

Motivation to meri dost itna accha deti hai ki kai baar mara hua aadmi bhi zinda ho kar kehta hai sorry pehle apna goal achieve kar leta hu fir marunga πŸ€‘

Apart from all this she was also a really bright student in her school time..itni bright ki Suraj ko is ki chamak se complex ho gaya tha ek baar.Is k jitne marks aate they us me mere jaise 3 students pass ho sakte they but anyway let's not talk about this :(

The point I'm trying to make is that she is the perfect person atleast for me β€οΈ

She knows everything..like literally everything.. cooking, dancing, singing,ghar ki saaf safaai, har bimari ka ilaaj,humour..kabhi kabhi to lagta hai saala yahich anupama hai 😭😭

Komal bro, all the jokes aside i love you so so so much. I know you have like 101028382 talents but in my pov your biggest achievement is that you have a kind and compassionate heart.❀️ Have never met a person like you ,coz you my frnd is one of a kind.I know all your 10000 exs must have already told you "tu cheez badi hai mast mast" and in case they haven't they deserve to be your ex πŸ˜’

And btw behave,you are not a kid anymore and and and learn to sleep on time. πŸ˜‘

i mean i understand that you are a foodie but is ka matlab ye to nahi na ki baccho ka lollipop cheen kar khaa jaaogiπŸ˜•.And jab khaana aaye saamne to have patience..okay !!😊 Ye nahi ki last time jaisa dabbe k upar se hi chabana shuru kar diya and wo bhi jab dabba Abbi bhi delivery boy k haatho me hi ho.😡 

Chalo happy b'day and have a blast ❀️(and please don't fight with your kids saying gift kyu nahi laaye)

Thank you for introducing us to the real Komal! πŸ€£

Happy Birthday Komal πŸ₯³πŸ€—Have a wonderful year and may all your dreams come true ( inc the tharki ones πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) ... Loved meeting and interacting with you on the forum β€οΈ

It's your birthday Komal πŸ˜²

I don't know why I gave that shocked emoji🀣

Happy birthday Komal❀️

May all your wishes get fulfilled and you keep being youπŸ€—

Happy Birthday many happy returns of the day πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

Originally posted by Anjali_98

Happy Birthday many happy returns of the day πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

Thank you for your wish πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by HpTheChosenOne

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Komal, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ₯³

May you have a wonderful life ahead of you!!

Have a blast!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you dear, I am counting on Maa to give me a chance to make this day even better🀣

Originally posted by Param-Sundari

Happy Birthday koms πŸ₯³

Thank you Sundari. Are you following Fahmaan's new show?

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful year.

Thank you for your wish πŸ˜Š