As Ranveer delivers three back-to-back flops trade experts share views - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Because Ranveer ko bachane ke liye Ranbir ko girana zaroori hai...🤣..Yes Bramhastra flopped on MARS...Martians rejected it...🤣

I don't understand why people are in such a hurry to write off actors after a few flops??😆

Bina kisi connection main bas le ana h 

Foghorn Looney Tunes GIF - Foghorn Looney Tunes Pulling GIFs

Originally posted by Agni_Jytsona

Bina kisi connection main bas le ana h 

Foghorn Looney Tunes GIF - Foghorn Looney Tunes Pulling GIFs

I used to get mad in the beginning......I even opened 1 or 2 topics on Veeru as a return gift...🤣...but after Bramhastra ..⭐️..I am like....jaane doh...success is sweet....and kuchh toh log kahenge.....I just remember Anil and laugh...😆

Welcome Bolne De Bolne De GIF - Welcome Bolne De Bolne De Takleef Hua Hai Bechare Ko - Discover & Share GIFs

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I used to get mad in the beginning......I even opened 1 or 2 topics on Veeru as a return gift...🤣...but after Bramhastra ..⭐️..I am like....jaane doh...success is sweet....and kuchh toh log kahenge.....I just remember Anil and laugh...😆

Welcome Bolne De Bolne De GIF - Welcome Bolne De Bolne De Takleef Hua Hai Bechare Ko - Discover & Share GIFs

Matlab topic toh topic . Review thread main bhi jo actual movie hai usko chodke Brahmastra ke baare main baat karte h 

Ab Ranveer ko koi dekhna nahi chahta toh us main Ranbir kya kare? 😆

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

The only part of this interview that stuck out to me is someone saying his next movie with KJo will probably be a hit 😆.  I don’t know how this analyst meant it. He was probably just being positive and optimistic so I’m not including him in my speculation. But I’m still pretty sure that regardless of how that movie turns out and how much money it does or doesn’t make it has already been decided that it will be declared a hit

Ranveer is a great versatile actor and he will be fine. Yes he’s going through a rough patch but everyone has.  At least his rough patch is at a time where the industry itself is having a rough patch so he’s not an outlier in giving flops.  

bold- I did not understand this.

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

Who said that ? 

The only reference on Ranveer-KJO collab in the interview is this. Nowhere is he claiming that this will be a HIT - he is mentioning that atleast RS is working with big names which can lead to good results

Film exhibitor and distributor Akshaye Rathi agreed and felt that his next film, Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, is a promising entertainer that can help him get back into the big league. He said, “It is helmed by Karan Johar, one of the most exciting directors out there. And he’s also a part of Shankar’s next, which seems huge.

Seriously?!   Did we read the same paragraph here?  

Originally posted by AndyLarry

oh please!!! Matlab kuch bhi defense 🤪 excuses and excuses for bechara Ranveer 🤡🤣🤣🤣

looks like the copium is very strong indeed 🤡

At least I’m not calling his flops blockbusters 😉

Originally posted by driven

bold- I did not understand this.

Pretty self explanatory.  A Dharma movie starring KJo’s favorite. The marketing team(s) will work very very hard to sell the perception that it’s a hit movie even if it’s not.  

Pretty self explanatory.  A Dharma movie starring KJo’s favorite. The marketing team(s) will work very very hard to sell the perception that it’s a hit movie even if it’s not.  

No. I got that part. But is that even possible? Does the audience actually buy such a fraud? 

Seriously?!   Did we read the same paragraph here?  

"promising" movie that can "help him" get back to the big leagues

Where is this certainty that is being talked about? Its just optimism and guesswork more than anything else. No claims of KJos next being a HIT regardless of how it does. He also says, Shankar's next will be huge. Shall we assume that they are all ready to mark this a blockbuster ?

Originally posted by driven

No. I got that part. But is that even possible? Does the audience actually buy such a fraud? 

Well, if the movie does as badly as shaandaar did years ago then no he won’t be able to.  But it won’t be that difficult to pass an average movie as a hit.  JJJ’s budget kept changing as the release date neared because they knew it wouldn’t recover it.  

To be fair to KJo, I’m sure a lot of producers do this.  But KJo made the mistake of admitting in an interview that all the 4 stars a movie gets are decided on even before the release because marketing a movie “is all about perception”.  He kind of shot his own credibility in the foot.  A lot of producers have some understanding with the critics and analysts, hence the term “samosa critic”, meaning the critic/analyst got his reward, his samosa, for giving positive feedback.