Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

An emotional bond with a director/production house can go in both directions...

The results of his last three movies are important and Ranveer should (and will) reconsider his choices. Becoming desperate certainly would be an adverse approach...this experiences can also be beneficial for his future work-and public appearance choices.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This clown is finished 🤣

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You can buy all the awards you want, but you can't really fool the public 

Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: rolopolo

This clown is finished 🤣

In my eyes, this comment is quite mean.

Neither is Ranveer a "clown" (at least not in the negative way you obviously mean) nor is he "finished".

Did you yourself never had a bad phase in your life to roll on the floor laughing about the bad phase of another person?

driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

In my eyes, this comment is quite mean.

Neither is Ranveer a "clown" (at least not in the negative way you obviously mean) nor is he "finished".

Did you yourself never had a bad phase in your life to roll on the floor laughing about the bad phase of another person?

No I never had a bad phase in my life. Inshallah my life ahead is also full of beautiful roses and I keep on flowing like a golden shining river. 

Have you ever had a a bad phase in your life?

Clochette thumbnail

I did not want to make you sad, rolopolo... sometimes I just feel that some comments are - needlessly - exaggerated 😊

Edit: Just read your question:

Yes, I had...more than one...however, I'm blessed with a rather positive thinking...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

I did not want to make you sad, rolopolo... sometimes I just feel that some comments are - needlessly - exaggerated 😊

Edit: Just read your question:

Yes, I had...more than one...however, I'm blessed with a rather positive thinking...

I can see your positive attitude in your posts. You always stay calm even in heated discussions. I pray that you never have to face any more bad phases in your life ahead. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didnt Ranbir experience a similar flop streak and that’s why they had to inflate the numbers of Brahmastra to forcibly make it a hit? Even ADHM is now being called a hit but I clearly remember it being an average grosser 

His last actual hit was Sanju in 2018 and before that Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani in 2013 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

Shaitan, personally I would associate the 'window-dressing' about the Brahmastra-success more with Dharma Production's (KJo's) wish to maintain a good reputation than with Ranbir's reputation as a successful actor.