•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

If not why are you still visible?!

2A94FC82-F717-479F-868D-4FAEDF69251B.jpeg

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Supari_khala


If not why are you still visible?!

2A94FC82-F717-479F-868D-4FAEDF69251B.jpeg

I never had one. This was just my escape to Cuba plan πŸ˜‚ 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche


I never had one. This was just my escape to Cuba plan πŸ˜‚ 

When Americans try to escape to Cuba...America ke bhi achhe din aa gaye...India ki tarah..smiley36

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche


I never had one. This was just my escape to Cuba plan πŸ˜‚ 



There is no mention of Cuba? What if you get stuck in Haiti for eternity? What then?


Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1


When Americans try to escape to Cuba...America ke bhi achhe din aa gaye...India ki tarah..smiley36



America is the paagal khaana of the world these days. 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Supari_khala




There is no mention of Cuba? What if you get stuck in Haiti for eternity? What then?


I wasn’t thinking that far ahead πŸ˜‚ 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1


When Americans try to escape to Cuba...America ke bhi achhe din aa gaye...India ki tarah..smiley36

it was just a plan to go get some cigars and sell them cheaply πŸ˜‚ I’d come back thoda der baad

  1  

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Tribute to Maroon

pencil la_Reine   stackexchange 27   eye 980

la_Reine 27 980 1 months ago SunqianFan
Maroon here’s your escape route

pencil Supari_khala   stackexchange 0   eye 158

Supari_khala 0 158 2 months ago Supari_khala
To Arsalan From Maroon

pencil Supari_khala   stackexchange 1   eye 219

Supari_khala 1 219 4 months ago Maroonporsche
Bollywood CC #91 - dedicated to Maroon again

pencil la_Reine   stackexchange 1199   eye 22452

la_Reine 1199 22452 4 months ago la_Reine
CC #90 : dedicated to Maroon

pencil Havaana   stackexchange 1194   eye 31197

Havaana 1194 31197 4 months ago la_Reine

Topic Info

3 Participants 6 Replies 227Views

Topic started by Supari_khala

Last replied by Maroonporsche

loader
loader
up-open TOP