Performance Discussion 7 & 8 January, 2023 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sahil70

It was always going to be a big risk and gamble to take this path back. He really shouldn't have I think

Exactly.  I was thinking the same, esp since he looked so disinterested after his dad’s demise. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vineet himself wouldn’t have expected to figure as a finalist.   Neither did we.  But I didn’t expect him to go before Navdeep or Chirag, though Chirag was good this week.  

I wish he hadn’t taken part at all.  Running for a second lease is tough as it is.  He wasn’t putting in his best. Except the initial episodes, his performances lacked his signature pull.  As pointed out by others too, this was more apparent after his dad’s demise.  Tough times for him.  Coping  with that loss, plus this.  I hope he emerges stronger.  🙏Feeling really bad for him. 😔
With Adi planning to quit anchoring, maybe he should take on that mantle.  He along with Rahul did a nice job of anchoring a dance show earlier. Vineet needs to reinvent himself.  His tonal quality is also not what it used to be;  last week or so he appeared to be struggling in  the lower notes.

Talking of Adi, those lines about vineet’s double chin were so 🙄.  Last season he had once compared PD to Raghubir  yadav in an attempt at humour 🙄😡.  Cringy lines. Maybe writers should be blamed.  Whatever… high time he quits like Neha. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I sincerely hope and pray for Vineet's future.  May be find the strength to cope with these personal and professional setbacks and emerge from this.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I sincerely hope and pray for Vineet's future.  May be find the strength to cope with these personal and professional setbacks and emerge from this.

It's not a setback as such..for someone who had lost all..name, fame, work, friends n family's proximity..whatever good he is gaining and will gain hereafter is only n only way forward

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't expect Vineet to go so early..didn't even want Kavya to go but it wasn't unexpected considering many don't like her.

But it's n eye-opener..will vote for Senjuti n Debosmita now onwards..want to see them in Top 5

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the tag! I’ve been busy moving and changing homes so I’ve been busy. I didn’t see the episode but I’m sad to see Kavya go! She was one of my faves, if she plays her cards right she can make it in the gujju industry, a lot of potential there.

Krishna1000 thumbnail

We watch Indian Idol here in California -we know everything is scripted-except the Singing.  

It seems one guy Chirag (just one singer amongst many ) is being pushed or is pre-decided to be declare as Winner. Though Shivam - Rishi  are the real contenders to be winners .

All  females are out of the world and anyone from Female singers would be a justice.

Anyways - ड्रामेबाज़ी के बीच में कम से कम अच्छे टैलेंट देखने और सुनने को मिल जाते हैं