Bigg Boss 16

Thursday's Nomination / Ration Task

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So I fully watched the episode and the one thing I don't get is why was Shalin trying to fully put the blame on Archana for the ration going away. I get that she refused to throw Sajid's chest box cause she wanted to tang arao. She only decided that once she found out that Tina and Shalin got each other's boxes. If I was in her place I would have done the same. She doesn't like Tina and Shalin so she didn't want both to be saved from nominations. That's her prerogative. Shalin and Tina were just as much to blame for the ration going away cause they both wanted to remain safe and also get to enjoy the ration. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

they should hv played smart n saved at least 1

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Point number 1.

Shalin and Tina have been close friends, while Archana has nothing to do with Sajid. Infact she had the biggest fight with him during the truck ration distribution task when she called Shiv fair captain and Sajid assumed that it was a sarcastic remark on him(calling him unfair indirectly)

Point number 2.

The ration each was getting after sacrificing the  boxes they had, was for their personal use. Shalin and Tina wanted to give up on their personal ration to save each other. But why was Archana interested in sacrificing her personal ration to save Sajid?  Sajid himself got his ration by sacrificing Srijita' box and was getting saved too. That didn't make sense. 

Point 3.

Archana & Sajid created a big rukus, when Gautam gave up ration for his captaincy. Now when they were given the choice, they shouldn't have done what they blame the others for.

Archana is a trouble maker and will go to any length to stay in centre of every controversy.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Archana played it so so well..she made sure tina shalin don't have their way this time atleast..and they could not..only coz of her..hats off..only archana could have done it..one woman army!!