Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

why would new generation consider yester years as golden , its always the present for the kids , during my childhood i used to get bore of rafi lata songs , its only in late teens i got to know about greatness of rafi lata era , i used to listen to what was avaialble that was 90s as its my childhood , similar rule apply for new gen they will get bore from 90s songs and will enjoy songs of their own generation , today music will be consider golden by these kids 15 years from now

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago
vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think so, i feel terribly old when i realise that the old for them is kjo-srk era movies 

priya185 thumbnail

I like older movies ( around 1990s) if the story is good

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I try to watch stuff form 60/70/80 and sometimes I’m bored 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I like watching amar Akbar Anthony 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Does New Gen Watch Old Bollywood Movies of 70s 80s 90s

Or atleast listen to old songs and cherish those golden period

Generally girls who are interested in dancing tend to like Vyjayantimala films a LOT from the older generation (60s). Amarpali..etc. There's also a lot of cult comedy fans. 

70s - there's Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema cult classes people watch with their families.  

80s - A lot of the movies were bad but I can't think of any kid who doesn't know Mr India, Teezab..etc films. (and songs of those films). Especially since Mr India goes down incredibly well with children. 

90s - Romance fans. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

why would new generation consider yester years as golden , its always the present for the kids , during my childhood i used to get bore of rafi lata songs , its only in late teens i got to know about greatness of rafi lata era , i used to listen to what was avaialble that was 90s as its my childhood , similar rule apply for new gen they will get bore from 90s songs and will enjoy songs of their own generation , today music will be consider golden by these kids 15 years from now

Todays music - is there any left and which songs or singers will these new kids remember 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes. I love watching Wake Up Sid, No Entry, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Dil Chahta Hai.