Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The problem with the British Monarchy is that they care only about the “heir” and the spare is always a second thought.

William has always been treated and given preference. He has 3 big houses but Harry was given hell for the house he got. He even paid back the money spent on the house. Andrew and Edward have much better homes. 

That is so damaging for a young child (Harry) to grow up and made to believe that he is of no consequence. 

Diana has said in an interview that she gives Harry more love coz the royals take care of William but not Harry. 

By all accounts Charles seems to be a horrible father and only cared about Camilla.

In the end , I really feel sad for Harry. Even though he is a “Prince” he’s had a horrible childhood and the only caring person his mother isn’t  there. 

PS-  British Royal family is toxic and dysfunctional! They paid off the young girl to save the Padeophile Andrew. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joannna

The problem with the British Monarchy is that they care only about the “heir” and the spare is always a second thought.

William has always been treated and given preference. He has 3 big houses but Harry was given hell for the house he got. He even paid back the money spent on the house. Andrew and Edward have much better homes. 

That is so damaging for a young child (Harry) to grow up and made to believe that he is of no consequence. 

Diana has said in an interview that she gives Harry more love coz the royals take care of William but not Harry. 

By all accounts Charles seems to be a horrible father and only cared about Camilla.

In the end , I really feel sad for Harry. Even though he is a “Prince” he’s had a horrible childhood and the only caring person his mother isn’t  there. 

PS-  British Royal family is toxic and dysfunctional! They paid off the young girl to save the Padeophile Andrew. 

Also wonder how many people have heard of pegging gate. Pretty sure that’s what Harry was referring to when he spoke about the institution covering up his brother’s mistakes.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think they’ve been cut off since they are no longer working royals, hence the documentary and this book.  They are making money off of these.  

But, when they’ll choose to come back into the royal family, they’ll get their titles back, right? 

The titles have been snatched permanently from them no. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I’m just here for the Ekta Kapoor level family drama.

This😅 m just here for the Anglo version of Ekta's show with a much higher budget, but the show isn't on TV😅

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64170469.amp

😲😲

At first, he attacked the entire royal family in media.. claiming that they were racist, speculating his unborn child’s color, etc

Now, he’s attacking his own brother saying worse things.. 

After all mud slinging, I don’t think the royal family will forgive them or give them Prince / Princess titles for their children like Will Kate’s children have. 

Just because Harry is in the royal family doesn’t mean he should have these unnecessary rules to keep silent in abuse situations or not call out the press. However, Harry is complaining a lot in the media recently.

William seems to have temper issues, is physically abusive and is insensitive towards his brother. More than Harry I don’t like how William conducted himself

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is no smoke without fire but I honestly think he needs to zip it because its backfiring badly what if one day god forbid his wife leaves him where will he go. Only so many interviews and books you can write to get money that will cease after a point and he seems to now be heading to the point of no forgiveness from the Royal Family. He has left the UK, his family,  he has said why now to go on and on is just not dignified and making him look like an ass for dissing everyone in his family who he showered praises upon before he married. 

Also the Nazi thing is the biggest shit he could come up with. Like basically saying I listen to everything that Will says except when he said to take it slow with Meghan  Grow up and take accountability or easier just stfu

But ngl it entertains me sometimes 😲

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Edited by vishaka29 - 1 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ya but I had read they were stripped off their titles and privileges but will still get their allowance. I guess its safe to assume that iske baad toh nahi milega.😆

I don't think they're getting any allowance.. if I remember right, Harry cribbed about his father cutting him off financially in their Netflix series.. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

High key here for Harry taking the entire royal family down with him 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Harry and Meghan are a pair of clowns