Trailer - Shehzada - Kartik, Kriti, Manisha - Page 17

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by VimalPanMasala

Sonu or whatever made him a star, but it didn't establish him as a legit contender. Why? Because a lot of people were convinced it was the script and not the guy - hence why Ranbir went to the director. 

Kartik was still not taken seriously by Varun (who's spot Kartik is trying to take over), because Varun made some stupid signing decisions around then. He still didn't look like a legit star because he's not a strong actor. Ranveer was weird but people noticed him quicker because he's a really good actor. 

Who is supportive of Alaya F lmao? She is known as one of the most horrible people in Bollywood. Once her askfm chats come out, she'll be branded anti India and she can kiss her career bye bye. There's a reason she has no fandom. Right on Jhanvi but my point still stands that a Kartik relationship wouldn't help as it would Sara. Tanisha Santoshi and Janhvi are the same - Tanisha just learned from her friend's mistakes. 

That was also not exactly Janhvi's PR. Opinionated Indian is Akshay Kumar's PR outlet and has been for 2 years. He is most threatened by Kartik, and not Govinda Dhawan or Hrithik ripoff Tiger. 

There is no such thing as Dharma disapproval. There is Aditya Chopra disapproval like with Sushant. But KJO himself wanted to work with Kartik since BB2, Kartik himself wasn't interested because the anti-KJO angle helps him. KJO is too snake like to straight up dislike one person. Also, Ananya is not very happy with Dharma in general. I think her problem is that she refuses any acting workshop. 

Bottomline is those girls went to him because he was a star. He was actually the only male star who was also single.

They had more to gain than him.

He might have thought he would gain by dating them. He didn't. His movie with Sara was a flop. He walked out of the movie with Jhanvi. He got maligned as an abuser on top of it.

Jhanvi doesn't have a single hit which didn't run on her mother's name. She's a terrible actor with below average looks and a dull public personality. She continues to get movies because of her dad and Dharma. She hasn't has a single hit since Dhadak.

Sara is not as bad, but she, too, continues to get movies because of nepotism. What are the hits she got after Kedarnath and Simba? None.

Karthik has had hits. His hits are also his own. 100%. If he makes this silly film Shehzada also a hit, there's no stopping him.

I get it grates on the nerves of nepo kid fans. So let's not go around in circles. 

I wish there were an actual actor to root for instead of below average Karthik. But he at least hustled to get where he is. 

Karthik got noticed for his famous whining about women monologue. Looks like this time around he's going to do another monologue about nepokids. He certainly knows the pulse of the audience and how to take advantage of their discontent.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
Originally posted by capricornrcks

Karthik got noticed for his famous whining about women monologue. Looks like this time around he's going to do another monologue about nepokids. He certainly knows the pulse of the audience and how to take advantage of their discontent.

Thank You, that was my entire point, he is copying the movie made famous by a nepo-kid where he will diss nepokids, and the movie is funded by the nepo-kid's father only, WTH is this πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I thought Karthik only got famous due to Sara Ali Khan

I never knew about his existence until she mentioned her crush on him in KWKπŸ˜†

Damn. Dude must be doing something right to have a 20+ pg topic centred around him. No wonder the nepo babies wanna date him.

On another note, Arjun was spotted heading to Pushpa shoot.

Can I say, he is a walking and talking swag king? Like, who walks like this with all style and mass in the airport? No wonder, they say, do not imitate his swag and charm onscreen πŸ€ͺ

https://twitter.com/ArtistryBuzz/status/1616095282143588354

Originally posted by SteFanSalvaTor

On another note, Arjun was spotted heading to Pushpa shoot.

Can I say, he is a walking and talking swag king? Like, who walks like this with all style and mass in the airport? No wonder, they say, do not imitate his swag and charm onscreen πŸ€ͺ

https://twitter.com/ArtistryBuzz/status/1616095282143588354

He's walking normally only. The slow motion makes it look like the intro for a movie. He's aight though πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ohophelia

He's walking normally only. The slow motion makes it look like the intro for a movie. He's aight though πŸ˜†

I could be biased, but every time he walks even in events, it’s got a different kinda aura πŸ˜Ž. The way he carried the climax action scene in Ala Vaikuntapurumalo, after that I’m sure he can pull off anything. 

Also the people in Vizaag are mobbing him now, I just saw a footage, man is having difficulty in coming out of the airport, the army is celebrating like the movie has released today πŸ€£πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/tej_aadhf/status/1616130320826519553?s=46&t=4ClFURJXNl8iG2oWEVVwIQ

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago