Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Blueberry94

wow lucky u . How did he react though lol

He was very humble about it, and actually quite shy. It was cute how he kept glancing over at his gf, who only later did I realise was Patralekha

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stark9

I mean, in a world where Katrina still has an ‘acting’ career…..

Katrina is rightly considered a star. She's never been considered even a passable actor. So I don't know what you mean. 

priya185 thumbnail

I find his acting above average but not the best. I liked both films

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I find his acting above average but not the best. I liked both films

he’s decent 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

One of my favorite music videos 

https://youtu.be/J_7b534My8k

HearMeRoar thumbnail

But she still has an ‘acting’ career….without acting

And? She's never lauded as a great actor. Bad acting is still acting, and she's made a success of it.

Whereas the Kaun Ho Tum, Kya Ho Tum, SHIVAAA twits are called great when they're barely mediocre.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

She made a success out of it because of Bhoi lol. And Alia is in no way ‘mediocre’, her performance in Gangubai was praised by the BAFTA curator recently(who wasn’t under any “KJo influence” as you guys say).😁She is literally a THOUSAND times better than the non actor Kat. If Kat can have an acting career without knowing even a bit of acting then both Alia and Ranbir(who are a thousand times better) DEFINITELY deserve one😂🤣

Ewww….take your nepo babies out of this thread. This is about the massively talented Rajkumar Rao whose talent these nepos cannot even dream to touch, let alone achieve. He is a talented self made actor, something these nepo entitled babies who need their K Jo papa to baby sit them through specially curated projects as well as the curated Box Office ,cannot even fathom.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago