Teri Meri Doriyaann

Episode Discussion??

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey Guys!

I watched the first 2 episodes of TMD and I'm actually kinda liking it! Though I'm quite apprehensive about the way the story might go, thanks to the previous screw-ups of the PH. Who's up for an episode discussion? Also, can we open an EDT?

Love,

Niya ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Even I loved the first two episodes. In the era of one minute hookups and last minute changes and half baked stories this feels like a good properly thought out and cooked story. I know it is a remake but still there are people who screw them up as well but this is really good. Some very nice old actors to watch and good moments to watch as well.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm quite blow up with aesthetics of the first episode. Hopefully they won't ruin the storyline later on(which is impossible with itv). Let's see upto how many episodes makers are able to satisfy me😆

And for the EDT and other imp threads, we need to get permission from mods

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Hey Guys!

I watched the first 2 episodes of TMD and I'm actually kinda liking it! Though I'm quite apprehensive about the way the story might go, thanks to the previous screw-ups of the PH. Who's up for an episode discussion? Also, can we open an EDT?

Love,

Niya ❤️

Hi niya😊 can I open it?

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Even I loved the first two episodes. In the era of one minute hookups and last minute changes and half baked stories this feels like a good properly thought out and cooked story. I know it is a remake but still there are people who screw them up as well but this is really good. Some very nice old actors to watch and good moments to watch as well.

I'm really liking the vibe of this story and i have no idea about the original! So the entire plot is going to be an actual surprise for me😃

I really hope that the makers don't screw this one up and butcher the characters to the maximum. Because it has happened in like 99.9% of the shows. 

Originally posted by: sxursaep

I'm quite blow up with aesthetics of the first episode. Hopefully they won't ruin the storyline later on(which is impossible with itv). Let's see upto how many episodes makers are able to satisfy me😆

And for the EDT and other imp threads, we need to get permission from mods

The possibility of screwing up the plotline and the characters in ITV is more of a possibility than not😆 and the most recent show I'd gotten attached to is proof of it! And it's from the same PH! 

Hopefully the fate of this show and its characters is much better than that!

Any idea who the mods of this forum are?

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Hi niya😊 can I open it?

Hey babe!

Of course you can! I just need a platform to discuss the episode and rant about it if needed😆

Apparently we need to ask the mods for permission to open the threads and i don't know who they are! Do you?

Btw, what is your name?

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great episode and love the cast so far, please don't spoil this show. I love the leads and the visuals are so pleasing.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys!

Love,

Niya ❤️

What a pleasant surprise to see you here niya.....

I've actually done the same thing....i am really liking it since the launch of its first promo😃....

I am ready to discuss about the episodes....yes pls do the honor...

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Guys!

Love,

Niya ❤️

this production house has a  history of spoiling the show.

I am also skeptical to watch.