Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by rckRadhe

'JustWandering' how one knows ? ðŸ¤£

There was a huge scandal few years ago where some Instagram models/thots exposed how you know some hot, beautiful and seemingly unemployed influencers live  it up in dubai and other rich Arab states… being flown around and housed in beautiful locations, flaunting luxury brands..without having a job…

All that was paid for by rich Arabs… in return for… well let’s just say… the less I say the better…  I don’t want to scar you.. I still haven’t forgiven the person who made me aware of this phenomenon 

You should forgive that person... 😉 (much worth things happen in the world (of showbizz ... and otherwise)

Originally posted by JustWandering

There was a huge scandal few years ago where some Instagram models/thots exposed how you know some hot, beautiful and seemingly unemployed influencers live  it up in dubai and other rich Arab states… being flown around and housed in beautiful locations, flaunting luxury brands..without having a job…

All that was paid for by rich Arabs… in return for… well let’s just say… the less I say the better…  I don’t want to scar you.. I still haven’t forgiven the person who made me aware of this phenomenon 

One JUST doesn't have to WANDER where NF lives, 

Because she lives in Mumbai India ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Clochette

You should forgive that person... 😉 (much worth things happen in the world (of showbizz ... and otherwise)

Yep ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Wuuut! He’s legit a good-looking fellow & if reports are true, charming & fun to be around. ðŸ˜† Am sure he would’ve found plenty of women to date/have fun with. Yes, the surplus of women am sure, he gets to do all of this with, is b/c of his father but they wouldn’t stick around only b/c he’s SRK’s son. And there wouldnt have been strong rumours about Naavya & him. Sooo ya.

It’s he who is downgrading, not Nora, lol. Nora is a dumb-arse who got lot of stuff from her con bf & then filed a case against the biggest dumb-arse.

💯. Nora is hardly a catch and dumb af. 

I wonder why people even believe in this rumour...

Originally posted by rckRadhe

One JUST doesn't have to WANDER where NF lives, 

Because she lives in Mumbai India ðŸ¤£

She’s allowed to leave Mumbai.. right?

Also your jokes are not funny at all

Originally posted by JustWandering

She’s allowed to leave Mumbai.. right?

Also your jokes are not funny at all

NF's fully busy with long-term employment in Mumbai India. ðŸ˜ƒ

JustWandering .. need ticket to Dubai ? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by VimalPanMasala

Aryan-Nora is really fake though so they probably don't care. Aryan generally doesn't date Indians and if he does, he dates within his circle. He was holding hands with one of his closest friends (Shruti) yesterday at the airport. 

Both Aryan and Nora dont seem like the commitment type...hence they suit each other😆

It's so very SEXY when she's capable ...

Of preserving prudent SILENCE ðŸ˜ƒ