slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Didn't watch the episode just the precap 

Abhimamyu is happy man(kaha we were speculating he will be devdas/arjun reddy lol),  with his "dil"!Arghhhh I hate it,  that place is for his daughter only!! 

The kid seems like Jr.Aarohi!

Akshara,  precap mey looks stronger but idk

Edited by slan - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She called abhi poppy..💔

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: slan

Didn't watch the episode just the precap 

Abhimamyu is happy man(kaha we were speculating he will be devdas/arjun reddy lol),  with his "dil"!Arghhhh I hate it,  that place is for his daughter only!! 

The kid seems like Jr.Aarohi!

Akshara,  precap mey looks stronger but idk

No devdas, drunkard he has erased Akshu from his heart, now it's only the child and maybe arohi ( I haven't seen the episode just speculating) the child has given him a reason to live,he looked very happy in the precap, even with arohi.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

No devdas, drunkard he has erased Akshu from his heart, now it's only the child and maybe arohi ( I haven't seen the episode just speculating) the child has given him a reason to live,he looked very happy in the precap, even with arohi.

During the phase of Akhsara  pregnancy, he did not bother to remember her once, so why are you surprised that he is happy with his new family?

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The baby girl has brought him back to his life, he is a practicing surgeon as against our expectations that he will destroy his career, it is obvious he will be attached to her dearly..am excited to see Akshara..she seems more confident now..surely Neil’s girl ragging Abhir coming up.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Blackwater

The baby girl has brought him back to his life, he is a practicing surgeon as against our expectations that he will destroy his career, it is obvious he will be attached to her dearly..am excited to see Akshara..she seems more confident now..surely Neil’s girl ragging Abhir coming up.

👍🏼 every child in this world needs someone to love them dearly, I am excited to see akshu too,and I hope Neil's daughter falls in love with akshu and her kindness, hope she reforms and doesn't turn into her mom

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

These people really seem to be taking cues from ghum ghanja for sure as this sounds like how virat has been from start of leap after thinking sai is dead.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Why have they made abhira son into a child kairav copy? 

I hope Abhira ky Abhir ko koi heart problem nahi ho🤔

Edited by SunShine_Soul - 1 years ago