Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Official Trailer - Trial By Fire (Netflix)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG...is this the story of the family who lost both their kids in the Theater fire??😭

Savera84 thumbnail

It was tragic.

When I was reading about the incident, I could not control my tears.

I am sure Abhay Deol will do justice to his role.

Ironically the incident happened when Sunny Deol's movie was playing in the theatre.

I read something else about an off duty captain and his family.  Salute to them.

An off-duty Capt. Manjinder Singh Bhinder of the 61st Cavalry of the Indian army and a talented horse-rider, out celebrating his success at a recent national games with his family and a junior officer at the movie hall, gave his and his family's lives up saving over 150 people, on his personal initiative. Rushing out along with his family at first, realising the gravity of the unfolding tragedy, he and his people went back inside and tried to set order and guide people out to safety.

Tragedies like this turns lives upside down in some families.  Hope they get enough strength to overcome the tragedy. I will certainly watch the series. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ik its IRL based incident and Delhities (and probably the whole of India from 1900s ) know the whole case, but I wished the trailer was better edited. Ok they are trying to show passage of time, but it could have done better.

Baaki, really looking forward for this one, everything seems so tragically beautiful 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Trailer looks interesting, it is gripping. Looking forward to it.