Frequent Posters

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Lara Dutta, I think she speaks very well

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aamir especially if he is in his i dont give a damn mode (as he was in koffee with karan show)

vidya/ shefali shah / kangana (with craziness toned down)

anurag kashyap and rgv (with craziness toned down)

pankaj tripathi and piyush mishra 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika for the entertainment factor

Most of the time she doesn’t make sense 

atominis thumbnail

Not too strictly in terms of voice, articulation. Though these things do matter in a podcast when you get irked if people have bad voices or poor communication skills or interject each other too much or speak over each other.

I would go for anyone who has good content or knowledge or interesting stuff to offer as well. Or depends on topic. For eg, Aamir may not be a good speaker as he takes too many pauses but he would be interesting to hear when he speaks on filmmaking, scripts or how he prepares for roles or chooses scripts. 

I would add, Shatrughan Sinha also speaks well, is witty and has a great voice. He has lot of experience in politics and film industry, so I guess he would have lot of content to offer as well.

Rekha also speaks well and if she wants or is interested to share, I guess she can be good too. Her voice is amazing and her old interviews with Simi are a delight to hear. 

I agree on SRK but that man is targeted for no reason at all these days. Though I think he can do well if he scripts it carefully. 

Amitabh would be great to hear in terms of voice and language but I have a hunch he will be more staged than free flowing convo type. He is highly controlled in public these days. I agree Abhishek speaks well. 

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I am glad you named Lara. I think she is crystal clear and sharp speaker. Amazingly articulate and well spoken. We think of Sush, Vidya or others but often miss out on Lara who is no less intelligent and well spoken.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I dislike podcast influencers so no one .

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

None of these damn hoes that’s who

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I don't want ANY actor/actress of the HIndi filmindustry to do a podcast in the current (political) climate...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

SRK his sense if humour us really good