Poll: Rakhi should bring out Sanjana and Free her Daughter.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Should they show Doshu behind the bars because Sanjana didn't make informed consent?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Rakhi knows Sanjana. She should go and tell her that Doshu Shah was married and make her press charges. Sanjana didn't know he was married. So it wasn't informed consent. That's rape legally. Make her press charges and he would be laughed out of court for even asking to see his daughter. 

Hamari kismat itini acchi kaha hai bhai. When it comes to Toshu arrest,  so called mahaan Maa and Baapuji also will say ghar ki maryada beta. 

I never understood kaunsi maryada.... ghar ka baada sabke naak ke peeche iyyashi karta hai. Doosra physical needs ke liye one night stand, aur mahaan beti badon ki saamne first kiss ki baare me. Wah wah

I know. That's why I specifically said Rakhi not Kinjal. Why would Sanjana care two effs about Ghar ki Izzat? 

Sanjana was supposed to come and meet Toshu based on the vm she left

They dropped the whole Sanjana story line so that Kinjal could suffer at Shah Mad House

Will we ever get a scene where Kinjal realizes she has lost herself, her identity all due to Anupama trying to mold her into a sanskari bahu? I want a Kinjal Anu showdown. I want Kinjal to realize blood is always thicker than water. Rakhi is and will always be her real mom 

this show seems to have a sickening trend of replacing your real mother with MIL

I mean Anupama is at least tolerable compared to Leela. Though Kavya would be the best mother in law. 

Time to wash my eyes with phenyl now after watching Pari ke Papa Doshu threatening to leave.

Like seriously??

Good in a way because Kinjal should have left when she had a chance and gotten high-end security and a restraining order against the so-called mental patient. Fell prey to MAA and Maharaj's emotional blackmail and now there is no dignity left.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago

I know right, scumbag!