Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Pathaan - Trailer Out Now - Page 19

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 2RsFan

Difference is that they have  the budget to do that  while in BW movies it looks ugly and low qualify

YRF hasn't a skilled VFX department...they should have given the VFX-work to RedChillies (latter was the opinion of an Western trailer review who admire RedChillies VFX-work done in Ra.One and Zero). But this was the only point they criticised - otherwise they were very positive about the action and the pace of the trailer and think that - watched on a big screen - this movie will be fun to watch. (btw, the review is in the Pathaan trailer reviews thread here - posted by CrimeMasterToto)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Happy New Year 🥳 Um, excuse me? He only looks good when he’s a villain? Have you seen him in Dostana and Desi Boyz? Let me remind you. Thank you for doing business with me. 😆 

P.S. Don’t even remind me of EV2. I’ve haven’t wanted the villain to kill the hero since Darr. 

https://youtu.be/lyWHtKq1PcQ

I didn't understand who was the hero or villain. The story was so dumb I hate that I watched it 😆

I am not clicking this. His belly button looks 3 feet deep 😔

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can we talk about the theme/beat that played throughout the trailer? Fire 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not a fan of action genre I get migraine watching those movies. But there are always takers for this genre.So Acc to my sixth sense this movie will work at BO. 

I went w*f looking at Srk and John Abraham flying like birds in the sky with artificial jet like wings🤣.. I'm not aware when did this new invention happened in Mechanics/Physics, give me those wings too! But how could they even able to attach those wings to their bodies is still a mystery? 🤔 I think that is the main suspense in the movie!

And I agree with those comments about Deepika's wig resembling that of Donald Trump's 🤣

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Briaahna

Movie going to be a BB , I predict 

The hype 😬even tho it’s sane old shit but looks better than Ra1 and zero 

Next Jawaan and then Dunki 

🙏