Qubool Hai

ASYA FF – “Kaise Katan Birha Ki Ratiyaan” - Page 4

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lilysparkles

Each chapter of yours makes me desperate for the upcoming next chapter. This is how crazy I get. Overall an excellent chapter. Post the next one soon. Desperately waiting for it.

. Thank you 🌸💖 I’ll try to update soon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage_flow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Butterscotch11

Great update as usual ❤️ loved the unsaid words b/w asad and Zoya. That book wala scene reminded me of the wishlist thing in qubool hai IYKYK. Would love to read what is going to be in Asad's guide to Zoya

Thank you ❤️ Haha I know, loved the wishlist episodes. Will try to update soon

Vintage_flow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

Hope that women doesn't cause more toubles now that she is out.. 

Love the unerstanding between them and waiting for the romantic moments :)

Billo rani only stays for character development lol, only want to write asya a lil more realistically 🌸

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vintage_flow

Billo rani only stays for character development lol, only want to write asya a lil more realistically 🌸

wish the writers thought like you 

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayee sorry I'm a little late to reply for this chapter! But WOW WHAT A CHAPTER. Like it entirety of it gave me butterflies, literally😳. I loved this little bittersweet conversation between AsYa about Tanveer, thank god he doesn't follow that bish around like a puppy here lol, that always annoyed me in QH. As always, your use of metaphors/similes/figures of speech (yada-yada) blewww my mind!! So beautifully written, haye! Waiting (patiently, may I add) for the next chapter!

💖💖

Vintage_flow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamxr

Ayee sorry I'm a little late to reply for this chapter! But WOW WHAT A CHAPTER. Like it entirety of it gave me butterflies, literally😳. I loved this little bittersweet conversation between AsYa about Tanveer, thank god he doesn't follow that bish around like a puppy here lol, that always annoyed me in QH. As always, your use of metaphors/similes/figures of speech (yada-yada) blewww my mind!! So beautifully written, haye! Waiting (patiently, may I add) for the next chapter!

💖💖

Thank you ❤️❤️ You might have to wait a little too patiently lol since i'm travelling next week. Hopefully I can get some writing done on the way ✨

And YESSS The jealousy track in QH was Hella Annoying!!! I'm still mad about all those episodes where poor zo got hurt. 

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vintage_flow

Thank you ❤️❤️ You might have to wait a little too patiently lol since i'm travelling next week. Hopefully I can get some writing done on the way ✨

And YESSS The jealousy track in QH was Hella Annoying!!! I'm still mad about all those episodes where poor zo got hurt. 

It's fine I can wait :))) 💖

But seriously tho Asad should've at LEAST treated Zoya like a human man! Sometimes I'd get so annoyed with Asad being a class A jerk to Zoya I'd think, "It'd be better if she found someone else" but then I'd be like nawww but it's AsYa! 😭

Vintage_flow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamxr

It's fine I can wait :))) 💖

But seriously tho Asad should've at LEAST treated Zoya like a human man! Sometimes I'd get so annoyed with Asad being a class A jerk to Zoya I'd think, "It'd be better if she found someone else" but then I'd be like nawww but it's AsYa! 😭

same!!!

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg! Girl this is fantastic!! I logged in to IndiaForums after so long and it was definitely worth it! I so lived this story and each chapter was just amazing. 

I miss AsYa so much and this just gave the perfect dose of their intense love and cuteness. Thank you so much for this.❤️

Can’t wait to read moreeee..😍

lilysparkles thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

GUESS WHAT!? I'm loosing my patience. It's high time now. you should post the next chapter as soon as possible ~_~

Edit: with an ever awesome BONUS CHAPTER along with the new one 🤭 

I know I'm asking for too much but it's your mistake that you craft your words and sentences together so well.

Edited by lilysparkles - 1 years ago