•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 months ago

Ooooooo!! Loved loved loved today's episode. Raghav's plan worked & that chotu sa convo between Raghav & Bhavna has my heart smiley27smiley27

Their terrace talk is always my favourite smiley42

Can I expect some cute terrace romance in the future between them...I understand they are matured & all...but still smiley42smiley27

And the last past absolutely amazing...Raghav wants to stay away from Bhavna & Bhavna wants to be around Raghav...I would be really really happy if makers show some angst between them! Would be awesome smiley42

All in all epi was such a treat smiley27 excited for tomorrow smiley14

This episode had so much to absorb.

Raghav's SIL is vile, no doubt but his family is so supportivesmiley27. Atleast, he has that support. No wonder, he is willing to provide it to Bhavna too.

Their terrace convo was smiley36

Raghav is absolutely adorable when he is confused by Bhavna's behaviour. And is it bad of me to say, I loved how she retortedsmiley36. Yes, she misunderstood but her voice had that fierceness, that tinge of disappointment that he sent the purse at wrong time despite understanding her situation so much. Her complaining tone had that authority, that you exercise with someone who makes you feel comfortable. 

Also, she clearly ducked down seeing Raghav's papa approach. And finally resolved her misunderstanding.

There were three key moments here, that I loved loved;

1) Raghav's papa apologizing for reacting w/o understanding. It was such a guilty moment for raghav, for he was apologized to, for a lie only.

2) "i know tum terrace par kyu aate ho?"

smiley10So, was that another tinge of guilt only due to smoking, or was there something else toosmiley39. Raghav clearly is deeply concerned with Bhavna's peace of mind, and is trying to afford it by any means. Such a nice human 💖

3) "QADRA"

Raghav wants ki Bhavna uski qadra kare. He expects something out of her, a feeling of appreciation, of being recognised, for being who he is. 

And he will get it, for Bhavna has realised the value of Raghav ji. 

Two people suffering at the hands of fate, will find in each other, precisely what they deeply need- recognition, for being who they are. 

Precap- smiley36Only possible in serial jagat. Bhavna behosh hui, and Raghav appeared. Ah, I wish kal kuch achha dekhne ko milesmiley9

Originally posted by nish_vir

This episode had so much to absorb.

Raghav's SIL is vile, no doubt but his family is so supportivesmiley27. Atleast, he has that support. No wonder, he is willing to provide it to Bhavna too.

Their terrace convo was smiley36

Raghav is absolutely adorable when he is confused by Bhavna's behaviour. And is it bad of me to say, I loved how she retortedsmiley36. Yes, she misunderstood but her voice had that fierceness, that tinge of disappointment that he sent the purse at wrong time despite understanding her situation so much. Her complaining tone had that authority, that you exercise with someone who makes you feel comfortable. 

Also, she clearly ducked down seeing Raghav's papa approach. And finally resolved her misunderstanding.

There were three key moments here, that I loved loved;

1) Raghav's papa apologizing for reacting w/o understanding. It was such a guilty moment for raghav, for he was apologized to, for a lie only.

2) "i know tum terrace par kyu aate ho?"

smiley10So, was that another tinge of guilt only due to smoking, or was there something else toosmiley39. Raghav clearly is deeply concerned with Bhavna's peace of mind, and is trying to afford it by any means. Such a nice human 💖

3) "QADRA"

Raghav wants ki Bhavna uski qadra kare. He expects something out of her, a feeling of appreciation, of being recognised, for being who he is. 

And he will get it, for Bhavna has realised the value of Raghav ji. 

Two people suffering at the hands of fate, will find in each other, precisely what they deeply need- recognition, for being who they are. 

Precap- smiley36Only possible in serial jagat. Bhavna behosh hui, and Raghav appeared. Ah, I wish kal kuch achha dekhne ko milesmiley9

Couldn't agree more! 

Bhavna's voice, that slight taunting voice - that was so new man! I loved that smiley36smiley27

Your 3 key points smiley27smiley27smiley27

And when Raghav said "Spilt personality hai kya...itna mood swings..." I laughed like smiley36 

The value of Raghav ji...& Bhavna kaise value karti hai...that would be a treat to watch smiley40

And they toned down bhayanak bhanu a little bit...I hope aisa hi rahe...smiley10

I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow's episode smiley9

Dheere Dheere Se