Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #91 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I don't why Nehmats nanoo nanii if you knew that Nehmat loves Ekam so much why get her married. Matlab Nani literally took a shawl of Nehmat and draped it on Ekam and he is about to wake up. 

Nehmat keeps on saying mere aur Ek.ke beech kuch nahin hain lekin you keep running in the middle of night to make sure that he is ok. Matlab chal kya Raha Hain 

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

First of all, re-read my post carefully!!!

I wasn't talking about your statements on the UD 31st December promo.

I was talking about your statements on expressing your happiness!!!!

My question was who asked if you are happy with Ekam's herogiri or not?

Did I ask for it? No right?

It was crystal clear your ego of a Hitesh fan got hurt when I made the statement,

That I was happy with Ekam not being able to save Nehmat.

Also one more thing, its not me who was upset with you disagreeing but it was you who was unhappy with me making fun of Ekam's herogiri.

You think you are not aggressive towards others and make very simple statements,

While majority of the members of this forum will agree with me that you are aggressive.

No matter you love Ekam so much because you have this false pride that you are a mahaan like him.

ohh so u have problem with my way of expressing my happiness! 😂 Well i can't help it. I'm happy. N i can also say 'who asked u if u r happy about ekam not saving nehmat or not?' u also reply many times to who don't ask ur opinion. Majority of members r themselves expressing their opinions aggressively. People aggressively mocking nehkam, nehmat n ekam r not aggressive for u but i, who never mocked taste of nehvait fans, is aggressive for u. It's pretty convenient. U r selectively blind. Now also u got angry on me by saying 'u r in illusion, ur ego is hurt, etc etc' whereas i don't use these type of unnecessary angry statements FIRST. There r many times more aggressive people on this forum. I don't care if u only notice me n ignore urself. Notice me n ignore others

Chalo bhai ho gaya Advait pura negative who just wants to destroy Ekam. 

And on that note, I’m done!! ðŸ˜†

I knew yeh toh hona tha but my god!!

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

Chalo bhai ho gaya Advait pura negative who just wants to destroy Ekam. 

Usko destroy karne ki jarurat hi kya hai😆

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

ohh so u have problem with my way of expressing my happiness! 😂 Well i can't help it. I'm happy. N i can also say 'who asked u if u r happy about ekam not saving nehmat or not?' u also reply many times to who don't ask ur opinion. Majority of members r themselves expressing their opinions aggressively. People aggressively mocking nehkam, nehmat n ekam r not aggressive for u but i, who never mocked taste of nehvait fans, is aggressive for u. It's pretty convenient. U r selectively blind. Now also u got angry on me by saying 'u r in illusion, ur ego is hurt, etc etc' whereas i don't use these type of unnecessary angry statements FIRST. There r many times more aggressive people on this forum. I don't care if u only notice me n ignore urself. Notice me n ignore others

@red - Madam had I quoted or tagged you in a post and told you that I was happy about Ekam not saving Nehmat?

It was you who had quoted my post and openly showed off your happiness!

You can do whatever you want but make separate posts and write down,

Not argue with those who do not think alike you!

@green - Like I said you love Ekam so much because you think you are a mahaan like him.🤣

You can't even see your mistakes but are hell-bent to prove others wrong.

Originally posted by Namita-M

And on that note, I’m done!! ðŸ˜†

I knew yeh toh hona tha but my god!!

So am I. Accha Hain 7 o clock pe star plus is giving another show. Better watch that. Issse picha chuta. 

I never wanted anyone to be negative just a sorted story but i should have learned from Angad storyline and many other storyline. 

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Usko destroy karne ki jarurat hi kya hai😆

Are bahut kuch hain Nehmat aur Harleen milke destroy karenge. 

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

Nehmat keeps on saying mere aur Ek.ke beech kuch nahin hain lekin you keep running in the middle of night to make sure that he is ok. Matlab chal kya Raha Hain 

All she means is no physical stuff. Rest is just gravy. ðŸ˜ˆ