Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #91 - Page 121

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mariyam06

So they changed the story again😊 Firstly Veronica threatened Advait that she will ruin his political career. She tried her best to do that. Advait was pissed off with her. He even said "Wo mil jaaye to main uska gala daba dun". And now he is again with her, calling her sweetheart RIP Logic. 

I knew Advait was pretending for the sake of his political career. But never thought he will be again with Veronica😡 

@green:  Veronica???

That person looked to me like Mallika ( voice and height) 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago

@FieryLioness can you please create a new EDT?

Originally posted by Aniash

I wrote ss on mt today 

Don't get it why they put members post only 🤣🤣

I read that. I badly wish Naaz to suffer like that in show as well but this will not happen as it is Udaariyan😊 Yaha vamps kabhi suffer nahi karti

Originally posted by gibige

@green: that person is Veronica???

That looked to me like Mallika ( voice and height) 

Firstly I thought she is Veronica. But Twitter fans are saying she is Mallika. If it's Mallika, then Advait is surely using her to take revenge from Ekam.

Posted in the next thread.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Jazzkapur

no i mean that they showed positive fl ishki strong but that show didn't get high trp. So that's why 90% of shows show weak fl for high trp. By weak, i mean to say those who don't take stand for themselves in front of their 'bade' elders. Ishki's dialogues nehmat ko kabhi bol hi nai sakti n ishki was funny n entertaining also but nehmat is boring. Everytime mahaanta wali baate, rona-dhona. I don't think she will ever punish naaz for photos leak

All Gul FLs are shown as strong. You cant blame Ishqi for the TRPs. Sony channel generally gets low TRP. If this show aired on SP or Colors, it couldve been a hit.

Plus Gul has shown other strong characters in her other shows which have been the most popular, like Zoya and Annika.

I think Zoya has been Gul's strongest FL so far

Advait kabhi ni sudhrega. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£