Am I the only one who doesn't want Abhira together? - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

It's the Naira fake death track all over again

I with you on this one. 

Abhimanyu is toxic and Akshara is a pushover. 

Paras left because he did not want to play a father.

Mayank & Sharan quit because they did not get proper storylines, which honestly, was so unfair.

These tracks and storylines have continuously been poorly written, this show will not go far.

Originally posted by pagalkajal

I with you on this one. 

Abhimanyu is toxic and Akshara is a pushover. 

Paras left because he did not want to play a father.

Mayank & Sharan quit because they did not get proper storylines, which honestly, was so unfair.

These tracks and storylines have continuously been poorly written, this show will not go far.

All I can say is I started watching it after Jay's entry and honestly was excited for Akshu and Abhinav 's journey, I saw previous episodes then and found Abhi was always very angry but seemed to love akshu genuinely, so the transition was quite surprising. None the less their relationship is toxic and Akshu will go back to abhi in just one sorry so bleh....this show is boring. ๐Ÿ‘ŽTwitter stans and shippers are not what TRP audiences care for ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by NostalgiaLove

All I can say is I started watching it after Jay's entry and honestly was excited for Akshu and Abhinav 's journey, I saw previous episodes then and found Abhi was always very angry but seemed to love akshu genuinely, so the transition was quite surprising. None the less their relationship is toxic and Akshu will go back to abhi in just one sorry so bleh....this show is boring. ๐Ÿ‘ŽTwitter stans and shippers are not what TRP audiences care for ๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly trp auidence mindset sabse diff 

Originally posted by NostalgiaLove

Look I never liked HC and Pranali as jodi, didn't find any Chemistry between them so I didn't watch it, but now when abhi is so much destroyed and story has got too much twisted, would anyone now want Abhira to reunite as a couple? Would it not be ok for them to co parent? Or if Abhi accuses her and tries to take custody of child and belittles akshu and abhinav that they are poor and cannot provide good facilities to his baby. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™„ I don't know what to say but I definitely don't want Abhira to reunite as a couple.

no +1

Edited by Nandini_goyal - 1 years ago

I too felt the same. I love them but I don't want them together. As the above minicupcake mentioned, mutual respect and trust are important in a relationship. He never trusted her completely. when she gave 2nd chance he promised her he will trust her. 

he did everything and even after 6 years blaming her how it is justifying? what do makers want to show? she raised Abhir better than Roohi. he is so mature and understands his parents. 

Abhi should realise his mistakes