Am I the only one who doesn't want Abhira together? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Gundamwing

i think this is where ekta kapoor excels, or more credit to her creative team, she is great at casting. She doesn’t always succeed but if you see shows like bandini which was a love story of a 18 and 40 year old woman man it could have been horrible to see if not for excellent casting and great script at the beginning. 
No matter how bad ekta kapoor ruins her shows at the end, she is an amazing starter, all her iconic couples have great love stories at start, she gives them a chance to bloom on screen before she tears them down. Yrkkh season 3 is written like a ekta kapoor show without the magic of ekta kapoor. 

I agree.. casting is very bad.. the actress who played shefali.. I have seen her in many shows in the past.. she is a good actress.. here they r just using such characters to fill up screen..

After watching harshad and Jennifer in his last serial it’s hard to digest when ppl call yrkkh 3 has some chemistry .. i skipped all the scenes. 

Edited by Veesam - 1 years ago

I also don’t want them together 

They have nice physical chemistry, but he does not deserve her or his son.  But, you better believe the evil Birla family will try to grab their vaaris as soon as they find out about him!

Edited by LoLo - 1 years ago

Abhi toh this track has just started. 5 months toh chalega

Originally posted by nutmeg7

My dear this s not ghum..this leap can't withstand even two months 

Deleted 

Edited by Veenapain - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Aarthiviji

My dear this s not ghum..this leap can't withstand even two months 

Agar aisa hai toh achcha hai. Koi toh fandom khush rahe

It took almost 3-4 months for Naira and Kartik to come face to face after the leap in S2..but the story was moving forward even without them confronting with each other..Kairav was diagnosed with some heart condition, Vedika and Kartik’s marriage was fixed, they both were missing each other badly..here they have to come face to face to ignite their subdued feelings..they donot seem to be thinking much about each other and trying to move on in life..if it goes that way, the viewers will lose interest as there ll be no connection left between the leads for a long time. Baki ghum is a different game altogether..wahan to we can get entertained by witnessing Oscar worthy acting 🤩wahan story progress jaisi koi baat nai hai

One month before the ruin Jai's character.

Agar aisa hai toh achcha hai. Koi toh fandom khush rahe

This yrkkh ka trp track record aise hain..itni makers collapse kardhiya each track...this leap withstanding bhagwan janee