Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The next generation rivalry

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As the show has taken the stereotypical Ekta turn let see how the next sibling rivalry unfolds. I feel Arohi baby girl will be a spoiled brat just like Arohi.

Akshra baby will be a sensible middle class girl, good in academics. So far Shivu is concerned there are two possible angels: First, Arohi baby dominates Shivu and he will get friends with Akshra baby, second Arohi baby loves Shivu/possesive of her cousin brother and would be jealous of Akshra baby when she sees her bonding with Shivu.

I so wanted Akshra baby to be a boy because I think two sisters rivalry is done to death.

I already feel bad for Shefali as Arohi would dominate all as new boss of Hospital and home. I thnk the leap would open with Abhimanyu and Arohi as so called power couple. And Abhinav's empty photo frames filled by Akshra and baby's picture.

And yes, Akshra didn't marry she just lied to Manish so that he doesn't bother about her well-being. But Abhimanyu and Arohi would be married for real. (Or contract marriage to show Manjiri) I don't care about Abhimanyu's life or wedding. But I would like to see Akshra baby given a unique storyline..Not that typical child writing to God to make her meet her real dad when she listens to her mom saying that her dad is a famous surgeon that's why the baby likes medical games bla blue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They should end the show. We don't need another generation. ๐Ÿ™„

Kabhi18 thumbnail

I guess you two must really want the show to continue on, hey? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

I guess you two must really want the show to continue on, hey? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Me? Haha i m coming to this forum for fun and entertainment..it's since a month i have seen the episode itself..

They made me hate hc my fav from his show 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Me? Haha i m coming to this forum for fun and entertainment..it's since a month i have seen the episode itself..

They made me hate hc my fav from his show 

Lol yeah I only watch the promos/precaps as well now

Edited by Kabhi18 - 1 years ago
Neha5785 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi yaar๐Ÿ˜‚ they should've ended the show before pushing naira off the cliff. Not even watching the show these days..sometimes I watch abhira clips on insta but that's it.