Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks can be deceptive . If I had seen his interview without knowing about post leap ghum I would agree that he is born cutie ðŸ˜† but not after seeing his dark side . 

So Sai is his favorite character as admitted by him and Ayesha is his favorite actress as per this interview then why is his fav character treated this way in the show . How long Vankar plans to gain sympathy from audience for Sai . It’s time to make use of that sympathy before trp audience get depressed seeing Sai losing and run away . 

Why does he make V commit mistakes and then use Sai to WW . He can either show V is the hero who only thinks about Sai or being a new hero for Sai why this compromised version for his favorite character. 

Rosyme thumbnail

If he had come with the other lady and if this question was asked, he would have told her name.

In the industry noone cares for anyone.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rosyme

If he had come with the other lady and if this question was asked, he would have told her name.

In the industry noone cares for anyone.

True about the actor but favoring his favorite character will only help his show 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Looks can be deceptive . If I had seen his interview without knowing about post leap ghum I would agree that he is born cutie ðŸ˜† but not after seeing his dark side . 

So Sai is his favorite character as admitted by him and Ayesha is his favorite actress as per this interview then why is his fav character treated this way in the show . How long Vankar plans to gain sympathy from audience for Sai . It’s time to make use of that sympathy before trp audience get depressed seeing Sai losing and run away . 

Why does he make V commit mistakes and then use Sai to WW . He can either show V is the hero who only thinks about Sai or being a new hero for Sai why this compromised version for his favorite character. 

I think Sai is definitely the favourite of the makers and writers…that’s why she’s the only decent good character in the show, fans love Sai but hate the other characters..even the hero is shown in a bad light.. patralekha is constantly written like a selfish manipulative woman and Virat is written as a pathetic man who can never make the right decisions.. But Sai is always written as a good kind strong woman..

I agree sai is the only character who is shown whiter than white .. other characters have been butchered badly .. Virat particularly..  

Pakhi n Bk are written as grey n negative they haven’t been tampered as such .  Only got significantly muddier 

But ashwini n virat have been hammered badly 

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail

Har interview mein vahi questions puchte hai ye log 

Bichari Ayesha she looked so bored with the interview🤔

I remember hearing the same set of questions in her previous 2 other interviews😳

Rosyme thumbnail

Yes same questions. And she can't reveal future plot also.

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes same questions. And she can't reveal future plot also.

I doubt these actors even know the plot at this point

Sochte honge k chalo ye aaj Sai ka mood hai to be in love with with virat or nahi aaj according to the script its Fierce Sai Joshi ðŸ¤ª baki story line gaye tel lene