Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If she is dating someone from Ghum circle, then she might not reveal it till she is a part of the show

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Question to Ayesha: Aishwarya or Neil: With whom do you enjoy performing

Ayesha: Neil sir, obviously!

Rosyme thumbnail

IMG_20230103_175131.jpg

Rosyme thumbnail

IMG_20230103_175120.jpg

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If she is dating someone from Ghum circle, then she might not reveal it till she is a part of the show

Yes but she is definitely dating someone, today it was confirmed, Ayesha was highly blushing and Vanku stamped it with that hairband thingy 🥹

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really loved the episode, Ayesha and Vankar is cute together, also Vanku seems very intellectual, articulate and gentleman......

On Asking who is his fav actor on set, he said Ayesha, also it was revealed that actors like Sheetal and Vihan often asks him when will they get more lines ðŸ¤£

Plus if given a chance to wake up as someone Ayesha wants to wake up as Ambani and Vanku wants to wake up as Elon Musk, both wants to become Rich🤣

Ayesha is really fun when she is comfortable, I loved her in the episode, she was fully enjoying herself without being concious or anything, I hope she maintains it everywhere 🤩

Also Vanku was giving Major Kjo Vibes, that I couldn't help but notice it😭

Also Ayesha seems to be really dating someone from the looks of it😳

Plus they were supposed to host a grand event for 700 celebration which is still pending so Ayesha and Vanku were cajoling Pankaj to organise it and he was like we will in Jan🥹😭

Overall it was fun.....do watch it everyone, also next Episode is with Sabka favourite Richard and our own the hottie Sidharth Bodke😳

Rosyme thumbnail

Nice gist of the episode.

Yes he talks and acts little like sasta KJo.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ayesha and Vankar were really good… loved how spontaneous and funny they are… also felt very genuine! 

I can’t wait for the next one … two hunks in one episode… kaise hoga.. 🥰🥰 both of them I so want with Ayesha … (sorry Sid if you are already dating someone else, dil hai kya karein) haila mera kya hoga reh!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shree15

I really loved the episode, Ayesha and Vankar is cute together, also Vanku seems very intellectual, articulate and gentleman......

On Asking who is his fav actor on set, he said Ayesha, also it was revealed that actors like Sheetal and Vihan often asks him when will they get more lines ðŸ¤£

Plus if given a chance to wake up as someone Ayesha wants to wake up as Ambani and Vanku wants to wake up as Elon Musk, both wants to become Rich🤣

Ayesha is really fun when she is comfortable, I loved her in the episode, she was fully enjoying herself without being concious or anything, I hope she maintains it everywhere 🤩

Also Vanku was giving Major Kjo Vibes, that I couldn't help but notice it😭

Also Ayesha seems to be really dating someone from the looks of it😳

Plus they were supposed to host a grand event for 700 celebration which is still pending so Ayesha and Vanku were cajoling Pankaj to organise it and he was like we will in Jan🥹😭

Overall it was fun.....do watch it everyone, also next Episode is with Sabka favourite Richard and our own the hottie Sidharth Bodke😳

i already watched the episode many times waiting for two hotness to cometogether and our dream boy friends for Ayesha😉