Vanya divorce track

Posted: 1 years ago

How great would a Vanraj-kavya divorce track be on top of Anuj schooling Anupamaa? 

It would just be amazing if the evil people of this show actually got the permanent  repercussions they deserve and the show seems to be finally heading in that direction after 2 years long years

Clearly Vanraj is abusive and neglects Kavya. In the Sreemoyee version, don't they divorce when Vanraj of that show administered poison on kavya to abort their baby? (Not sure read it somewhere) 

Also the fact that he left his job and later realises Ba ba black sheep was lying would be a cherry on the top. I want that man to SUFFER. So far it's been very underwhelming 🤮

Edited by Badatusernames - 1 years ago

I can't believe not a single person called out Leela as lying. What a disgusting woman? Someone needs to record her and then give a play by play on where she was lying to Anupama whenever the shameless woman starts Baa, Baa, Baa again. 

Yes in our society elderly can never lie 

only youngsters or adults lie 

so elders get away with lot of things

look at hasmukh shah 

how he went in car to gaslight anuj that anuj thinks hes his father place 

anuj is dumb or what? A father will think of what benefits son always not what benefits others relatives like hasmukh 

hasmukh is doing this drama wth anuj so that anuj benefits shahs and this foolish tycoon thinks hasmukh is his father?

Crzay anuj kapadiya go call Gk kaka your true father and well wisher home if you miss a father 

this anuj kapadiya thinks bad people are good and good people are bad

His real well wishers he shows attitude and barks at them like malvika, ankush, adhik etc

and those who want only to take advantage from him are all Gods for anuj like hasmukh, baa, vanraj, pakhi, toshu, kavya etc crazy man 

is he business tycoon or a kid that he cannot understand who is real well wishers 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Vamraj sent a divorce paper to Kavya in the Bangka version, but Kavya did not sign it.In the Bengali version Kavya made Vanraj's life a living hell. In the Bangla version, Vanraaj, Kavya and Baa faced karma.

I hope Anupama is in another country if these people make Leela face karma. Varna that idiot will not let it happen. 

Originally posted by Meghz99

I hope Anupama is in another country if these people make Leela face karma. Varna that idiot will not let it happen. 

In the Bengali version, Anupama once said to Leela, " If you were not elder to me, I would have slapped you."

June was a dowright negative character and an enabler for most other issues with Aniruddh (Paritosh) and Kiya (Samar's wife). 

She was actually the Vanraj in that show with Anindo being the Kavya who supported Sreemoyee but on and off.

The track of her cheating the Senguptas and taking the house on her name was very elaborate and she had to be paid off by Rohit to get the house back but after letting go of the house, she faked a pregnancy to keep staying there and invalidate Anindo's divorce notice, and after that faked a miscarriage to frame Sreemoyee for plotting it, along with some courtroom drama.

Compared to that, MAA convincing Kavya to return the house and try to be a good wife is like comparing Game of Thrones to Teletubbies.

Megz, That was what I was screaming into my TV. 😡😡😡😡Not one person said this woman is lying. 😡😡Anupama made faces but that is the closes I saw. I was ready to reach through my set and slap not just Baa, Mr. Loudmouth Shah, and Anupama. Pakhi perfected her lying skills by hanging around her dadi. I am back to reading recaps today. I can’t afford new electronics because of this show.
Badatusernames, Nope, I need these two to stay married. They went through hell to be together. I need them to suffer.

I actually want Kavya to turn grey

Make Baa & V life hell if he chooses to decline Delhi job.