How did Nehmat and Advait get married? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by la_Reine

Naaz was promoted as the lead of show before the leap, and everyone thought Nehmat was the villain. But it turned out to be the opposite.

But how? It is clear from the promo of the 2nd season that Nehamt is good , Naaz is bad. ðŸ˜²

Jasmine/Harleen wont stay in this show for long because the actress is coming in Colors new show after Big Boss ends.

Good. I find her irritating. Too much over acting. 🤪

Naaz was promoted as the lead of show before the leap, and everyone thought Nehmat was the villain. But it turned out to be the opposite.

Jasmine/Harleen wont stay in this show for long because the actress is coming in Colors new show after Big Boss ends.

Do you know which serial Isha is doing next? Because I think she's not a part of Joonunjyat. 

Heard that her show mukammal ishq is actually a webseries not a tv show.

Originally posted by awida

Good. I find her irritating. Too much over acting. 🤪

But in promo, you couldnt tell who is evil😆

Originally posted by gibige

Do you know which serial Isha is doing next? Because I think she's not a part of Joonunjyat. 

I saw her name there. She may not be the lead but the vamp again😆

I saw her name there. She may not be the lead but the vamp again😆

Isha said in her recent interview that she will have a positive role in the new show.

Originally posted by gibige

Isha said in her recent interview that she will have a positive role in the new show.

Then she may be in a supporting role as a friend maybe until her web series starts