Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

You are still watching this.😃

I am team NehVait too.😳  Ekam doesn't trust Nehmat although he loves her. Poor Nehmat has to prove her self time and time again.

I didn't watch the 1st season.. although it is dubbed in Arabic and airs on MBC Masr here. I just had a look at Priyanka and Ankit's love in Big Boss and that was enough for me. 😆

2nd season has this cutie : Nehmat .. she reminds me of Pakistani actress Noor Zafar Khan. And Advait.. I still remember him from Razia Sultan. ❤️

Nope I have no idea whats happening in the show right now, im only interested in Naaz because I loved that girl in Nima Denzongpa❤️ but im sad they made her the vamp here

I wish she ends up with ekam😛

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The pic Ekam and his sis showed of Nehmat hugging Advaid from behind. Wasn't that from a bedroom?😕

Why did Naaz choose his brother insteed? Was that love?

The hug pic is not a bedroom picture. It was clicked at a restaurant. Nehmat mistook Advait for Ekam and hugged him. Naaz took that picture thinking that Nehmat was with Ekam. Because at that time Nehmat and Ekam were pretending to their families that they had separated. Naaz wanted to show Nehmat's reality to the family. Hence, she started taking pictures as evidence.

Also, Naaz shared the pictures that Shelly Maami clicked of Nehavit during their Shimla trip ( the picture album that Naaz sent to Mallika had many photos of Nehavit). Maami wanted Naaz to show the pictures to Mallika, but at that time Naaz convinced her not to do so, and kept the pictures with her. Naaz finally used them during Advait and Mallika's marriage. In a way, Naaz took advantage of the opportunities that came her way to achieve her goals. 

Naaz never really liked Advait. A main reason for this is that she knows Advait is his father's puppet, and she also knows that Advait wanted to separate Nehkam. Further, Naaz is the only person who knows that at one point Kapoor hired goons to attack Ekam (Advait later changed his mind).

As a life partner, Naaz likes Nikhil. She also knows that Nikhil is his mother's favorite. Hence, Naaz thought she could  live a life of a queen at Kapoor house. However, I think it is safe to say that Naaz likes Nikhil in her own twisted way. Because if Naaz had only wanted money, she would have agreed with Jasmine's decision. It was Naaz who told Jasmine that she liked Nikhil. So they planned to make Nikhil sit in Advait's position (Jasmine is the one who is funding Kapoor's election campaigns. So it was an easy task). But now Naaz is fed up with Nikhil's behavior, as Nikhil is not ready to use the opportunities that she created for him. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

why doing mistake which we had done behen

you are late

Hi MM .. good we met again😃. I am late because I've just discovered this drama.😆 And I am doing lots of mistakes , so this one is not an exception.😉

don't ship admat/nehvait as it will not endgame as cv's decided nehkam as endgame and started butchering advait character to make ekam mahan just like they done with angad in first season

I see.. specially when Harleen is now taking her mother's role .. she'll be after Ekam. And this is a clear preferance for Ekam as the main lead.😒

between you can watch all admat scenes you will like them 😳 and for advait each and every look, voice, acting, you will die for☺️

I am watching now. So happy that all the episodes are on youtube.

for nehmat i didn't like her much she is very poor in crying n emotional scene where as priyanka done best in every scene in first season.

I am fine with poor acting skills when I feel for the fl. For me Nehmat is a child which needs to be taken care of. 😳

about first season story same copy pasted in second season

but you want to watch then you can watch for fatejo till jasfa ema didn't started and for priyanka acting can continue and and watch angad entry scene till they didn't butcher his character like advait and tejang scenes.

This is why I avoid watching Indian tv , it breaks my heart when they show such things.🥺 But since I am already attached to this show.. I can take the risk.

Thank you for the reply and the advice🤗

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Nope I have no idea whats happening in the show right now, im only interested in Naaz because I loved that girl in Nima Denzongpa❤️ but im sad they made her the vamp here

I wish she ends up with ekam😛

When this show caught my eye I thought she was the lead. But then saw her plotting against Nehmat. So started liking Nehmat more.

No Ekam has Harleen now. I think the actress who plays Jasmeen threatened to leave the show.. so they made her play the role of Jasmeen's daughter.😆

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

The hug pic is not a bedroom picture. It was clicked at a restaurant. Nehmat mistook Advait for Ekam and hugged him. Naaz took that picture thinking that Nehmat was with Ekam. Because at that time Nehmat and Ekam were pretending to their families that they had separated. Naaz wanted to show Nehmat's reality to the family. Hence, she started taking pictures as evidence.

Wow. This is a great example of a plan which gets backfired.🤣

Also, Naaz shared the pictures that Shelly Maami clicked of Nehavit during their Shimla trip ( the picture album that Naaz sent to Mallika had many photos of Nehavit). Maami wanted Naaz to show the pictures to Mallika, but at that time Naaz convinced her not to do so, and kept the pictures with her. Naaz finally used them during Advait and Mallika's marriage. In a way, Naaz took advantage of the opportunities that came her way to achieve her goals.

There is where I started watching this drama and was confused.🤪 I wish I came here earlier to ask about it.

Naaz never really liked Advait. A main reason for this is that she knows Advait is his father's puppet, and she also knows that Advait wanted to separate Nehkam. Further, Naaz is the only person who knows that at one point Kapoor hired goons to attack Ekam (Advait later changed his mind).

So Naaz wasn't aware of her mother's plan of swaping grooms during the marriage function? She really wanted to marry Nikhil?

As a life partner, Naaz likes Nikhil. She also knows that Nikhil is his mother's favorite. Hence, Naaz thought she could  live a life of a queen at Kapoor house. However, I think it is safe to say that Naaz likes Nikhil in her own twisted way. Because if Naaz had only wanted money, she would have agreed with Jasmine's decision. It was Naaz who told Jasmine that she liked Nikhil. So they planned to make Nikhil sit in Advait's position (Jasmine is the one who is funding Kapoor's election campaigns. So it was an easy task). But now Naaz is fed up with Nikhil's behavior, as Nikhil is not ready to use the opportunities that she created for him. 

This means in Advait family there are some differences.

Thank you for the reply. I hope I see more discussions in this forum. Coz I find your replies very helpfull.

gibige thumbnail

This means in Advait family there are some differences.

Yes.

Thank you for the reply. I hope I see more discussions in this forum. Coz I find your replies very helpfull. 

I will reply when possible😋

So Naaz wasn't aware of her mother's plan of swaping grooms during the marriage function? She really wanted to marry Nikhil?

No, Naaz had no idea about Jasmine's plan. She always wanted to marry Nikhil. Naaz even staged a fake suicide drama so that she could convince Nehmat because, without Nehvait marriage, NikNaaz marriage wasn't possible. 

Naaz was under the impression that Nikhil was the CEO of Kapoor Industries (he is on paper, but Nikhil doesn't want to work). Hence, she thought Nikhil could give her everything she wanted in life (love, money, and family). It was after the marriage that she got to know that Nikhil has no interest in business or politics and just wants to waste money and enjoy life (Jasmine knew about Nikhil, which is why she tried to get Naaz married to Advait). Thereafter, Naaz and Jasmine started pressuring Nikhil through Shamsher, and Nikhil realised he wanted to be a fashion designer. Now Nikhil's dreams and Naaz's dreams are clashing (because Naaz probably feels politics is better than fashion or it could be simply that Naaz doesn't trust Nikhil 😆).

Answers in black 

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

No, Naaz had no idea about Jasmine's plan. She always wanted to marry Nikhil. Naaz even staged a fake suicide drama so that she could convince Nehmat because, without Nehvait marriage, NikNaaz marriage wasn't possible. 

Naaz was under the impression that Nikhil was the CEO of Kapoor Industries (he is on paper, but Nikhil doesn't want to work). Hence, she thought Nikhil could give her everything she wanted in life (love, money, and family). It was after the marriage that she got to know that Nikhil has no interest in business or politics and just wants to waste money and enjoy life (Jasmine knew about Nikhil, which is why she tried to get Naaz married to Advait). Thereafter, Naaz and Jasmine started pressuring Nikhil through Shamsher, and Nikhil realised he wanted to be a fashion designer. Now Nikhil's dreams and Naaz's dreams are clashing (because Naaz probably feels politics is better than fashion or it could be simply that Naaz doesn't trust Nikhil 😆).

Answers in black 

It is a pity Naaz doesn't love Nikhil who seems like the only good person in his family. She can still live a luxury life with him, but she wants the power. Now I understand why she is still after Nehmat and wants her to get out of Advait's life. But even if this happens  . She can't kick Nikhil out and marry Advait . All that left for her is to try to change Nikhil.

gibige thumbnail

It is a pity Naaz doesn't love Nikhil who seems like the only good person in his family. She can still live a luxury life with him, but she wants the power. Now I understand why she is still after Nehmat and wants her to get out of Advait's life. But even if this happens  . She can't kick Nikhil out and marry Advait . All that left for her is to try to change Nikhil.

Naaz does not want to marry Advait. 

Naaz can see the way the Kapoors treat Advait and Nikhil. Even though Nikhil is fine, Naaz doesn't like to be treated as a second-class citizen (e.g., photos getting cropped on the news and receiving a cheaper gift than Nehmat). 

I'm hoping that Nikhil and Naaz can resolve their issues. However, the makers simply intend to portray Naaz as a vamp. Therefore, it is better to have low expectations.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Hi MM .. good we met againsmiley4. I am late because I've just discovered this drama.smiley36 And I am doing lots of mistakes , so this one is not an exception.smiley2

you know me? your username is familiar to me but not remembering which forum😔

see.. specially when Harleen is now taking her mother's role .. she'll be after Ekam. And this is a clear preferance for Ekam as the main lead.smiley13

yeh but they can have him with trangle with two FL why to butcher advait character

I am watching now. So happy that all the episodes are on youtube.smiley41

youtube epi's are not full epi you can watch full epi on voot or any video update posting site

I am fine with poor acting skills when I feel for the fl. For me Nehmat is a child which needs to be taken care of. smiley9

everyone has their own liking i watch it for rohit and liking his acting, appearance n all 👍🏼

between priyanka was best in acting you should watch her part atleast wish they would have entered her opposite rohit would have treat to watch both talented actors in one framesmiley42also watch tejang scenes till they didn't butcher his character he is also good actor.

This is why I avoid watching Indian tv , it breaks my heart when they show such things.🥺 But since I am already attached to this show.. I can take the risk.

Thank you for the reply and the advice🤗

you are welcome dear and if you want can join here for admat/nehvait

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314414

MochaQueen thumbnail

When this show caught my eye I thought she was the lead. But then saw her plotting against Nehmat. So started liking Nehmat more.

No Ekam has Harleen now. I think the actress who plays Jasmeen threatened to leave the show.. so they made her play the role of Jasmeen's daughter.😆

Naaz was promoted as the lead of show before the leap, and everyone thought Nehmat was the villain. But it turned out to be the opposite.

Jasmine/Harleen wont stay in this show for long because the actress is coming in Colors new show after Big Boss ends.