Fan Fictions

Happy New Year 🎆🎇🎉🎊

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy new year πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ guys I hope that the almighty bless you all with love, happiness, prosperity and all your heart desires. May this year be filled with laughter and joy. 

PS: love Busimusi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A little late, but happy new year everyone.

MrsNgozo thumbnail

That's alright dear. It's still a new month. Thank you dear.

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy new year to any PV family that may come across this post. I still hold very fond memories about our show and the forum. I wish you good health, prosperity and happiness wherever it is you may be finding yourselves.

Love,

Tessie  Pooh ❀

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Happy new year to any PV family that may come across this post. I still hold very fond memories about our show and the forum. I wish you good health, prosperity and happiness wherever it is you may be finding yourselves.

Love, 

Tessie  Pooh ❀

Those were happy memories. They are still fresh in my mind. We have shared beautiful memories here. Has time went by I started loving other shows but PV is close to my heart because it brought me close to you guys. I became close to you guys more than I am to my relatives.

PS sis do I sound like a poet πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsNgozo

Those were happy memories. They are still fresh in my mind. We have shared beautiful memories here. Has time went by I started loving other shows but PV is close to my heart because it brought me close to you guys. I became close to you guys more than I am to my relatives.

PS sis do I sound like a poet πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜…

You're cracking me up Busi Musi! Yes, very poetic indeed! 😜🀣

We definitely formed special bonds on that forum. I have a special fondness and love for my PV family ❀

MrsNgozo thumbnail

You're cracking me up Busi Musi! Yes, very poetic indeed! 😜🀣

We definitely formed special bonds on that forum. I have a special fondness and love for my PV family ❀

I feel the same way. I just wish everyone will return here again. I always find my way back here because everyone gave me love here 

Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsNgozo

I feel the same way. I just wish everyone will return here again. I always find my way back here because everyone gave me love here 

Very true about coming back here ❀

I know life happens and people outgrow things. I just pray they're all alright wherever they find themselves πŸ™

Especially Nikki Di, HoneyBee and Sharlene Di; I haven't chatted with them in so long and miss them very much! 

MrsNgozo thumbnail

Very true about coming back here ❀

I know life happens and people outgrow things. I just pray they're all alright wherever they find themselves πŸ™

Especially Nikki Di, HoneyBee and Sharlene Di; I haven't chatted with them in so long and miss them very much! 

Yah God I miss them. Let's just hope they are well. The house was on fire 7 year ago

Edited by MrsNgozo - 1 years ago