Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

JEALOUS VIDHI;ViDev ; OS

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Dev is going to Umerkhed and in between some goons teased him and made him loose grip on the car drive resulting him to hit the car to a tree. The car door was opened and he just fell from car and because of the sloppy road he rolled over and fell far from the car.same time when the boys are teasing one more car also coming back of them. Three girls and one boy who are also the students of mba college. They identified its dev but they also thought to have fun by seeing him teased by goons. But they didn’t expected this accident will happen .When they noticed dev fell from car the boy said he will go and search for a doctor to treat him. The three girls went in search of dev to do first aid .finally they found dev and he is unconscious.they just drizzled water on him and made him drink water he slowly opened his eyes. When he saw those girls he got confused but realised the surroundings he asked what are you girls doing here. Yeh jungle hai yaha khatra bhi ho sakta hai. 

Red shirt girl: lo bhai Banda khud accident ka shikar hogaya our hame bata rahe hain. 

Just then dev realised they came to save him. He said sorry and thank you and tried to get up . His one hand was injured a little and he can not get up from down with out hurting himself.

One more girl: sir aap rukiye aap ko bahut chot lagi hai pehle aapko first aid Karna hai. 

Vidhi friend in mba college: ha sir pls first aid karvyiye . Tab tak doctor bhi ajayega. Aapki forehead se khun nikal raha hai pls sir..

Dev sighed and nodded his head thinking about vidhi.

Vidhi is coming by auto she saw the tire marks suddenly marked to the jungle and there she found Dev’s hanky and sent the auto wala . She started to search for dev and prayed milapini ma agar main yaha Tak aapayi tho jaroor dev sir ko leke hi main ghar jaavungi. Pls ma mera madad keejiye . She walked inside jungle and she found dev car and walked more in hope to find him. She spotted the slope and followed it and when she reached the destination her eyes popped out and got super angry by the sight infront of her.

Dev was leaning on to a big rock and one girl is wiping his forehead and one girl is cleaning the wound on his hand and that girl vidhi’s friend helping them with the first aid items.they are doing it very seriously so they didn’t realised that Vidhi was there. The two girls are whispering that Haye Maine sapne me bhi nahi socha ki main iss hotty ka ithna kareeb baithungi our usko chu bhi lungi. 

That red shirt girl said ha yaar ithne hot bande ko vo behan ji se kaise pyar hogaya. Yeh abhi itna hot hai tho 20s me kaisa raha hoga my god.. meri paida karne me kyon late Kia apne varna main kab ka isko mera lover bana deti.

Vidhi’s friend: ab kya karogi tum yeh sab chodo our ache se patti bandho .

Other girl: par hamare paas bandage nahi hain. Then suddenly that girl noticed Dev’s baniyan got teared a bit and looks like his first two buttons opened and she saw a scratch on his chest. She went to dress his wound . 

Realising what is about to happen Vidhi shuddered little then dev noticed Vidhi and asked are Vidhi tum yaha… kaise aye ho yaha . 

Red shirt girl: oh god yeh bahan ji yaha par bhi aagayi yaar. Iss banda ko yahi ladki mila pyar karne keliye .

Dev about to burst on her then the red shirt girl rolled her eyes and other girl winked at him and vidhi’s friend signed no and mouthed pls pls.. he understood what they are trying to do and he also wants to know how Vidhi will behave after seeing him close with other girls because before he never close with any girl infront of Vidhi.

He smiled a little and shifted gaze to Vidhi and again that girl and signed her to clean his wound . One girl applied ointment on forehead and other went to clean his wound on chest. 

Dev is observing Vidhi how her face is turning in to a red tomato because of jealousy and he got exited because first time he is seeing her possessive side.

She just cleaned his wound and dev hissed because of burning sensation and that girl blowed on his wound to calm him down 

That’s the last straw the damn patience broke for Vidhi don’t know with how much difficulty she is controlling her self up to now. She just came near dev and just pulled that girl from dev and gritting her teeth said aapki madad keliye bahut shukriya our ab aap apni had me rahe tho behatar hoga ….

mera matlab hain ki aap dev sir keliye galat raste me aaya na ab jao our apna rasta pakad lo. Dev sir ko main sambhalunga.

Dev signalled them to go but said loudly to make Vidhi jealous

Thank you girls agar tum log sahi time pe nahi aaya our mera first aid nahi Kia tho     Main ab kitne bure haal me hota. Tum log mera bahut care Kia mere sare chot ko pyar se dawai bhi lagaya.thank you once again and take care.

By listening this Vidhi got jealous and super angry and turned his face to caress his fore head wound and said ha.. BAs BAs ithna pareshan math hona dev sir vo ache se chale jayenge. Pehle aapki halat dekho kitna chot lagi hai apko our vo pyar se dawai laga ha .. dekho ek bhi chot ache se saaf nahi Kia our kithna khoon aa raha hai patti tho karna hai pyaaar se ( she pressed the word more) dawai lagane se khun nahi rukega. Ithna bhi nahi pata hai USs gadhe ladkiyon ko aap tho badi chinta kar rahe hai un logon ki.

Dev just smiled little at his victory   and tried to bite his cheeks inside to hide the smile.

Ha vo ladkiyan bahut help ki mera lagta hai bahut matured hai vo.

Vidhi: (whispering to herself)matured lag bhag mere umr ka hi hai mere bath aate tho sir sochte  hain ki main choti bachi Hu par uske bare me tho yeh kaha raha hai matured.. vo matured vetured nahi bas ghade hai gadhe saare ke saare).

Dev: kya kha rahe ho vidhi sunayi nahi de raha.(controlling his smile)

Vidhi: kuch nahi sir …

Again talking her self little louder

Ha mere baat aye tho choti bachi ki tarah dekhte hai par usko tho chune bhi dia vo bhi vaha… par mere saath …

do baar confess Kia ham logon ne .. nahi vidhi char baar do baar tum our do baar dev sir.. fir bhi tujhe kam se kam vo nahi dia jo filmon me hota hai..kya vidhi tum dev sir se yeh sab expect kar rahe ho.. sir ne bataya na wo alag generation ka hai. Ha uski generation ke tho kam se kam fore head kiss to hota hai Maine filmon me dekha hai par ye tho uski papa ka gen… nahi nahi papaji acha hai satyavathi mam se pyar jo Kia. Lagta hai sir tho uski dadaji ka generation ka hai.ithne baar confession ke baad bhi filmon ki chumna kya ek forehead kiss bhi nahi mila tujhe tera Lanka tu khud laga Li vidhi.. ab bhukto.. vo log sahi kehta hai tu behan ji tha our behan ji hi rahogi…

Dev couldn’t control himself and laughed hard by seeing her cute and confused face and changing expressions.

Vidhi: kyon has rahe hain. 

Hasiye.. hasiye… main ithna pareshan hokar ithna mushkil se aap ko dundh lia our aap un ladkiyon ko thank you Bol rahe the. Aapko sab bade our matured lagte haina mere siva .. 

dev: maintaining serious tone

Kyon lagta hai tumhe aisa…

Vidhi: varna aap tho mujhe at least forehead pe kiss Kar chuki hoti. Par aapne mujhe lover ki thor pe nahi dekh rahe hain ha. Aap aisa dekhte tho mujhe jaroor kiss kar chuka hota Jaisa movies me lovers karte hain( she is blabbering with clouded eyes and anger) mujhe pata hain aap bas mera man rakhne ke liye mujhe I love you bola mujhe pata…

Dev just leaned in and kissed her teary eyes , her forehead and seeing into her eyes he kissed on her mouth. He didn’t want to scare her so he is just pecking her lips and corner of her mouth by thinking she is so naive in this matter.

Vidhi got shocked first but enjoying how gently his lips caressing her lips .. 

when she felt dev just pecking she got disappointed and bend her eyes.

Dev thought she is blushing and came back from her and seeing her flushed face started to laugh. 

His laugh made Vidhi mad and she stopped his smile by capturing his lips. Dev got shocked and stunned by bold Vidhi and opened his mouth with gasp. That’s it vidhi took the chance and entered his mouth and savoured every inch of his mouth. Dev felt bliss and felt heaven with her. He let her do what she wants and surrendered to her completely by sinking with her moves.

Vidhi felt satisfied by her domination and due to loss of breath left his lips and realised about her position that she is sitting on his lap and supporting his injured hand with her hand.she came back from his lap and sat beside him bending her head with shy and hugged him on his chest.

Dev understood her state of mind and gently caressed her back of head and kissed on her fore head and whishpered in her ear mujhe nahi pata tha ki boli bhali vidhi Imran Hashmi ki films bhi dekhti hain…

Vidhi: sir aap bhi na..

Dev: kya ap bhi na.. tumhe lagta hai na main apni dada ji ka generation ka Hu tho mujhe yeh type ka filmon ke baare me kaisa pata hota hain . Tho ab tho roj mujhe sikha do yeh lovers filmon me kaise kiss karte hai.. our kya kya karte hain..tumhe ache se patha hai na…

Saying this he winked at her.

Vidhi’s eyes popped out and after seeing her frozen  dev hugged her tightly that make her lips kissed his bare chest. He hissed softly then vidhi realised his wounds and started to take care of those. She just tore her dupatta and made Patti on his forehead  and support for his injured hand before kissing it gently.she started to treat his chest wound . She cleaned before cream with her dupatta with angry looks and applied fresh. He just lifted her head and wiped her tears and said 

Main jo tumhare liye feel karta Hu na vo Maine aajtak kisi our insaan keliye kabhi nahi feel Kia vidhi.. I Love you so much.. kabhi yeh mat sochna ki main tumhare dil rakhne keliye tumse I love you kaha.ab tum mere jehan jism our rooh me aisa rang chuka hai ki ab ham donon ko koi alag nahi kar sakta.. hamara pyar me hamare ummed se bhi jyada takat hain.I Love you Vidhi..

Vidhi: I love you devs…

He didn’t let her say sir and captured her lips before that and whispers near her mouth aaj ke baad tum jab bhi sir bolne ki koshish karogi na tab main har baar aise hi yeh sir word kha lunga bolne se pehle. 

Main dev.. sirf dev ….

specially tumhara dev..

They both lost in each others eyes and continued their long adventure of kiss…..

Wish you all a very Happy new year guys.

Ek chota sa new year ka gift hai meri taraf se 

Padhiye our comment me bata dijiye  gift kaisa laga aapko..

SHINIKA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinika thumbnail

Jealous Vidhi chahiye tho meri os padhiye

Tag 1

Shinika thumbnail

Jealous Vidhi our romantic dev ko dekhna hai tho mera os padhiye..

Tag2

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Acha Gift hai new year ka ❤️❤️

A very happy new year to all the beautiful people out there.. 🫶🫶 

The OS was amazing ❤️❤️ the jealous vidhi will a treat to watch🥺✨️❤️❤️ 

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

Dev is going to Umerkhed and in between some goons teased him and made him loose grip on the car drive resulting him to hit the car to a tree. The car door was opened and he just fell from car and because of the sloppy road he rolled over and fell far from the car.same time when the boys are teasing one more car also coming back of them. Three girls and one boy who are also the students of mba college. They identified its dev but they also thought to have fun by seeing him teased by goons. But they didn’t expected this accident will happen .When they noticed dev fell from car the boy said he will go and search for a doctor to treat him. The three girls went in search of dev to do first aid .finally they found dev and he is unconscious.they just drizzled water on him and made him drink water he slowly opened his eyes. When he saw those girls he got confused but realised the surroundings he asked what are you girls doing here. Yeh jungle hai yaha khatra bhi ho sakta hai. 

Red shirt girl: lo bhai Banda khud accident ka shikar hogaya our hame bata rahe hain. 

Just then dev realised they came to save him. He said sorry and thank you and tried to get up . His one hand was injured a little and he can not get up from down with out hurting himself.

One more girl: sir aap rukiye aap ko bahut chot lagi hai pehle aapko first aid Karna hai. 

Vidhi friend in mba college: ha sir pls first aid karvyiye . Tab tak doctor bhi ajayega. Aapki forehead se khun nikal raha hai pls sir..

Vidhi is coming by auto she saw the tire marks suddenly marked to the jungle and there she found Dev’s hanky and sent the auto wala . She started to search for dev and prayed milapini ma agar main yaha Tak aapayi tho jaroor dev sir ko leke hi main ghar jaavungi. Pls ma mera madad keejiye . She walked inside jungle and she found dev car and walked more in hope to find him. She spotted the slope and followed it and when she reached the destination her eyes popped out and got super angry by the sight infront of her.

Dev was leaning on to a big rock and one girl is wiping his forehead and one girl is cleaning the wound on his hand and that girl vidhi’s friend helping them with the first aid items.they are doing it very seriously so they didn’t realised that Vidhi was there. The two girls are whispering that Haye Maine sapne me bhi nahi socha ki main iss hotty ka ithna kareeb baithungi our usko chu bhi lungi. 

That red shirt girl said ha yaar ithne hot bande ko vo behan ji se kaise pyar hogaya. Yeh abhi itna hot hai tho 20s me kaisa raha hoga my god.. meri paida karne me kyon late Kia apne varna main kab ka isko mera lover bana deti.

Other girl: par hamare paas bandage nahi hain. Then suddenly that girl noticed Dev’s baniyan got teared a bit and looks like his first two buttons opened and she saw a scratch on his chest. She went to dress his wound . 

Realising what is about to happen Vidhi shuddered little then dev noticed Vidhi and asked are Vidhi tum yaha… kaise aye ho yaha . 

Red shirt girl: oh god yeh bahan ji yaha par bhi aagayi yaar. Iss banda ko yahi ladki mila pyar karne keliye .

Dev about to burst on her then the red shirt girl rolled her eyes and other girl winked at him and vidhi’s friend signed no and mouthed pls pls.. he understood what they are trying to do and he also wants to know how Vidhi will behave after seeing him close with other girls because before he never close with any girl infront of Vidhi.

He smiled a little and shifted gaze to Vidhi and again that girl and signed her to clean his wound . One girl applied ointment on forehead and other went to clean his wound on chest. 

Dev is observing Vidhi how her face is turning in to a red tomato because of jealousy and he got exited because first time he is seeing her possessive side.

She just cleaned his wound and dev hissed because of burning sensation and that girl blowed on his wound to calm him down 

That’s the last straw the damn patience broke for Vidhi don’t know with how much difficulty she is controlling her self up to now. She just came near dev and just pulled that girl from dev and gritting her teeth said aapki madad keliye bahut shukriya our ab aap apni had me rahe tho behatar hoga ….

mera matlab hain ki aap dev sir keliye galat raste me aaya na ab jao our apna rasta pakad lo. Dev sir ko main sambhalunga.

Thank you girls agar tum log sahi time pe nahi aaya our mera first aid nahi Kia tho     Main ab kitne bure haal me hota. Tum log mera bahut care Kia mere sare chot ko pyar se dawai bhi lagaya.thank you once again and take care.

By listening this Vidhi got jealous and super angry and turned his face to caress his fore head wound and said ha.. BAs BAs ithna pareshan math hona dev sir vo ache se chale jayenge. Pehle aapki halat dekho kitna chot lagi hai apko our vo pyar se dawai laga ha .. dekho ek bhi chot ache se saaf nahi Kia our kithna khoon aa raha hai patti tho karna hai pyaaar se ( she pressed the word more) dawai lagane se khun nahi rukega. Ithna bhi nahi pata hai USs gadhe ladkiyon ko aap tho badi chinta kar rahe hai un logon ki.

Dev just smiled little at his victory   and tried to bite his cheeks inside to hide the smile.

Vidhi: (whispering to herself)matured lag bhag mere umr ka hi hai mere bath aate tho sir sochte  hain ki main choti bachi Hu par uske bare me tho yeh kaha raha hai matured.. vo matured vetured nahi bas ghade hai gadhe saare ke saare).

Ha mere baat aye tho choti bachi ki tarah dekhte hai par usko tho chune bhi dia vo bhi vaha… par mere saath …

do baar confess Kia ham logon ne .. nahi vidhi char baar do baar tum our do baar dev sir.. fir bhi tujhe kam se kam vo nahi dia jo filmon me hota hai..kya vidhi tum dev sir se yeh sab expect kar rahe ho.. sir ne bataya na wo alag generation ka hai. Ha uski generation ke tho kam se kam fore head kiss to hota hai Maine filmon me dekha hai par ye tho uski papa ka gen… nahi nahi papaji acha hai satyavathi mam se pyar jo Kia. Lagta hai sir tho uski dadaji ka generation ka hai.ithne baar confession ke baad bhi filmon ki chumna kya ek forehead kiss bhi nahi mila tujhe tera Lanka tu khud laga Li vidhi.. ab bhukto.. vo log sahi kehta hai tu behan ji tha our behan ji hi rahogi…

Dev couldn’t control himself and laughed hard by seeing her cute and confused face and changing expressions.

Hasiye.. hasiye… main ithna pareshan hokar ithna mushkil se aap ko dundh lia our aap un ladkiyon ko thank you Bol rahe the. Aapko sab bade our matured lagte haina mere siva .. 

Vidhi: varna aap tho mujhe at least forehead pe kiss Kar chuki hoti. Par aapne mujhe lover ki thor pe nahi dekh rahe hain ha. Aap aisa dekhte tho mujhe jaroor kiss kar chuka hota Jaisa movies me lovers karte hain( she is blabbering with clouded eyes and anger) mujhe pata hain aap bas mera man rakhne ke liye mujhe I love you bola mujhe pata…

Dev just leaned in and kissed her teary eyes , her forehead and seeing into her eyes he kissed on her mouth. He didn’t want to scare her so he is just pecking her lips and corner of her mouth by thinking she is so naive in this matter.

Dev thought she is blushing and came back from her and seeing her flushed face started to laugh. 

His laugh made Vidhi mad and she stopped his smile by capturing his lips. Dev got shocked and stunned by bold Vidhi and opened his mouth with gasp. That’s it vidhi took the chance and entered his mouth and savoured every inch of his mouth. Dev felt bliss and felt heaven with her. He let her do what she wants and surrendered to her completely by sinking with her moves.

Vidhi felt satisfied by her domination and due to loss of breath left his lips and realised about her position that she is sitting on his lap and supporting his injured hand with her hand.she came back from his lap and sat beside him bending her head with shy and hugged him on his chest.

Dev understood her state of mind and gently caressed her back of head and kissed on her fore head and whishpered in her ear mujhe nahi pata tha ki boli bhali vidhi Imran Hashmi ki films bhi dekhti hain…

Dev: kya ap bhi na.. tumhe lagta hai na main apni dada ji ka generation ka Hu tho mujhe yeh type ka filmon ke baare me kaisa pata hota hain . Tho ab tho roj mujhe sikha do yeh lovers filmon me kaise kiss karte hai.. our kya kya karte hain..tumhe ache se patha hai na…

Vidhi’s eyes popped out and after seeing her frozen  dev hugged her tightly that make her lips kissed his bare chest. He hissed softly then vidhi realised his wounds and started to take care of those. She just tore her dupatta and made Patti on his forehead  and support for his injured hand before kissing it gently.she started to treat his chest wound . She cleaned before cream with her dupatta with angry looks and applied fresh. He just lifted her head and wiped her tears and said 

Main jo tumhare liye feel karta Hu na vo Maine aajtak kisi our insaan keliye kabhi nahi feel Kia vidhi.. I Love you so much.. kabhi yeh mat sochna ki main tumhare dil rakhne keliye tumse I love you kaha.ab tum mere jehan jism our rooh me aisa rang chuka hai ki ab ham donon ko koi alag nahi kar sakta.. hamara pyar me hamare ummed se bhi jyada takat hain.I Love you Vidhi..

He didn’t let her say sir and captured her lips before that and whispers near her mouth aaj ke baad tum jab bhi sir bolne ki koshish karogi na tab main har baar aise hi yeh sir word kha lunga bolne se pehle. 

Main dev.. sirf dev ….

specially tumhara dev..

They both lost in each others eyes and continued their long adventure of kiss…..

SHINIKA.

@ bold yeh bhannat tha Sir hi kha liya kare Dev har baar to kitna mazaa aaye...aur vidhi bhi jab uska mann kareto jaan bujh ke sir lagaye taaki usse kissi miley.

Happy new year dear 🎉💖

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mast OS likha, thanks for this new year post on videv. 😳❤️  Happy new year Shinika 😊

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy new year Shinika.

And wonderful new year gift it is 💕

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy new year dear  beautifully written   nice new year gift. ♥️ 🤗🤝

Thanks for tagging me dear 😘 ❤️ 

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

Main dev.. sirf dev ….

specially tumhara dev..

SHINIKA.

Wow Shinika...simple language but you have written by keeping their emotion intact....good one.

Thanks for tagging me.

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for such a sweet new year gift