Off Air? Or Time Slot Change??

Posted: 1 years ago

OMG is CS season 2 news true??? I hope they continue the story of Mannat and Zoravar. It ended before it started.😭

What is new timing of SS?

Originally posted by la_Reine

OMG is CS season 2 news true??? I hope they continue the story of Mannat and Zoravar. It ended before it started.😭

No idea i have stopped watching a long time ago.

Its ending on 10th Feb

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/heres-when-colors-show-sherdil-shergill-will-go-offair_193711

They lost the plot months ago😃 and now they’re introducing this new guy as a segue to end the show makes no damn sense lol if you’re planning to end it then end it the right way at least lol not with some lame third angle coming to take some old boring revenge lol

Originally posted by NayaNehaD31

They lost the plot months ago😃 and now they’re introducing this new guy as a segue to end the show makes no damn sense lol if you’re planning to end it then end it the right way at least lol not with some lame third angle coming to take some old boring revenge lol

SP and Colors ITV serials thrive on drama in their thirst to get the highest TRPs. 

This show should have been released in OTT instead of ITV. 

But agnisakshi has already started today...to yeh kab aata hai?

Pata nahi kya comedy chal rahi hai lol i have stopped watching this show coz they ruined my expectations😭

its coming at 9.30 pm from this week, SS is going off air after 10 Feb.