Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mrunal Thakur is severely underrated

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She has been good in each and every movie she has acted in, exceptional in Sita Raman and her debut movie.

She's really pretty as well. I can imagine a lot of guys crushing on her. She has that sweet yet sexy look which is so attractive.

Looks and talent both in ample measure, but underrated as hell.

(52) Baliye Re - Lyrical | Jersey | Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur | Sachet-Parampara, Stebin Ben | Shellee - YouTube

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Your posts remind me of exam papers😆.

Discuss (15 marks)

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I like her from kumkum bhagya days❤️

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

She has been good in each and every movie she has acted in, exceptional in Sita Raman and her debut movie.

She's really pretty as well. I can imagine a lot of guys crushing on her. She has that sweet yet sexy look which is so attractive.

(52) Baliye Re - Lyrical | Jersey | Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur | Sachet-Parampara, Stebin Ben | Shellee - YouTube

Discuss.

Way better than the likes of Sanon

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

Discuss.

I don't think she's super underrated as of now actually, I see a lot of fan-accounts dedicated to her which is always a good sign, and she's bagging good film offers post Sita Raman. Popularity builds off the first hit. 

The reason why people were a bit slow to open up to her pre-Sita Raman was because unfortunately she has a history of opening her mouth too big, and has made some extremely crass comments on reality shows/on twitter. Deepika stans were furious when Mrunal was making fun of her mental health initiative. 

Now she's learned to be a bit quieter and she finally bagged a hit so it should work out for her. Acting was always there like you said. 

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like her before..after sitaramam fell in love with her acting

Heard she is going to act with my fav hero Nani in telugu.looking forward for it

Edited by MiniCupcake - 1 years ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

She has an unbearably loud mouth. Even in the recent Film Companion’s round table, the way she was interjecting the other people’s sentences was just too much to handle.One of those actors who will do better by disappearing from the SM.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not sure about off screen personality but on screen definitely she is a good actress and so far underrated!