Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ak gets into trouble - Epi Air Date Dec 31 2022

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy New Year!! They spoilt our Christmas and unMerryed  it, wonder what plans they have for New Years? 
Happy Journey! 

17A889EC-2B94-4B3F-86D2-B3AE46A38621.jpeg

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Khaand maata ko phir se fits aagaya and her vocal cords are damaged for life!! Woh bol nahi sakthi forever, aur ungli baba ban gayi! This is what I want as a new year merry plan from DKP! 🥳

Edited by Ambajee - 1 years ago
Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Khaand maata ko phir se fits aagaya and her vocal cords are damaged for life!! Woh bol nahi sakthi forever, aur ungli baba ban gayi! This is what I want as a new year merry plan from DKP! 🥳

HOpe this happens😃😃

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Then she will keep pointing out to jharu and abhi and like in hum aap ke  hain kaun movie the  family will misunderstand and will start preparing for the wedding of the year 2023.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wait, did BP lie to both of them? To Ak in Pathankot and Abhi over the phone? 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Looks like that only. Some time precaps are misleading. Let's wait for the episode to air

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No! 

My theory - Abhimanyu refuses to go with MG because MAA is in the hospital and he can’t prioritise Akshara over his MAA! Akshu listens to badepapa and assumes that Abhimanyu doesn’t give a sh*t about her anymore and hides her pregnancy from badepapa. Refuses to go back on the pretext of needing a break. Manish calls Abhimanyu to inform her whereabouts and her decision to not come back since Abhimanyu came to the house to enquire about her! 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

yes I too felt that only. Abhi will go next. 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Means???? They seem to be dragging the episodes

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

One more good episode 😍

Harshali(abhira) and jai acted so well😍

Harshad(abhi) is d star of d episode ❤️❤️❤️🔥😍

Abhi’s character is not destroyed. Yes still he is blaming that she went out so all this happened.  But there will be a day he will understand why and what happened

He longs for akshara 

His expressions and voice modulation in d scenes in goenka house shows clearly he is concerned for her

Last scenes of episode r lit🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Harshad nailed it

Shefali got a cameo. Scene is so good.  Her concern for both abhi and akshu. She is a lovely soul

Abhi and papa birla scenes along with khaand mata on bed r phuski. We have lots of expectations from harsh birla to guide him throughout this tough journey. But nothing like that happened. Papa birla became tamer than original Mata 

Pranali also nailed her performance as strong,alone,protective about her baby in d womb,vulnerable,timid,frightened. She showed her emotions and expressions so good❤️❤️❤️😍

But for me harshad is d star of this episode with his last scenes of this episode 🔥

He regrets his decision of divorce of letting go akshu but according to him he can’t do anything else other than divorce and distant from akshu😭😭😭😭😭

Jay soni(Abhinav) is a very happy soul and an optimist 👏. He is playing his role well. He will be d support and pillar for akshu for time being. 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago