Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I guess this confirms Tripti & Karnesh dating - Page 3

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I'm more interested in knowing how anushka was forced to do Chakda express. 😲

She's always been an insecure and self obsessed person so i believed she wanted it. Anyway no one's bothered to offer her anything since forever.

And on topic, it's terrible how everyone is jumping on Tripti sleeping with karnesh because he's the producer. She is the successful one (right now) and just cos he's not goodlooking by regular std, they've made her a real-life wala who has to sleep around for keeping her master happy.

Nah Anushka has been in semiretirement mode. She only wants to go for roles that she fits in, which Chakda Express is decisively not. The script and movie was already doomed from the start (produced by Anushka and investors), iirc initially Anushka was trying to get Taapsee to play the role but since she was already doing a similar one it didn't work out. She was trying to get Tripti in it too but instead bagged Qala, which was a better fit for Tripti. 

The thing is that the people investing money have to agree to new talent. Right now, all of the upcoming star's projects are based off star power. The producers were who wanted Aamir to play LSC, knowing Junaid was a better fit but Aamir has star power. 

Unfortunately for Chakda Express, the only way the film would get any viewers is if it was Anushka Sharma's comeback film, so Anushka kind of reluctantly took the project. It's not a great movie, she certainly didn't want it. Her PR has been downplaying it because the movie looks bad...and there is another, better cricket movie being released in 2023. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I'm more interested in knowing how anushka was forced to do Chakda express. 😲

She's always been an insecure and self obsessed person so i believed she wanted it. Anyway no one's bothered to offer her anything since forever.

And on topic, it's terrible how everyone is jumping on Tripti sleeping with karnesh because he's the producer. She is the successful one (right now) and just cos he's not goodlooking by regular std, they've made her a real-life wala who has to sleep around for keeping her master happy.

To explain better, Netflix basically said "Anushka, film this as the lead, because you have the star power, otherwise we're throwing the movie out". That;s why Anushka quit the producing side and made her brother take over, so this doesn't happen again. 

It's actually really sad. Anushka has a better producing eye than she is at acting IMO - she discovered Tripti. This Jhulan biopic should have been done by a Bengali actress but the star power part is really important with OTT ratings. 

Edit: 2nd edit, Taapsee's cricket movie bombed. Anushka has more star power. Netflix has legit concerns. The movie just should not be released rn, because it looks bad. 

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 1 years ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

To explain better, Netflix basically said "Anushka, film this as the lead, because you have the star power, otherwise we're throwing the movie out". That;s why Anushka quit the producing side and made her brother take over, so this doesn't happen again. 

It's actually really sad. Anushka has a better producing eye than she is at acting IMO - she discovered Tripti. This Jhulan biopic should have been done by a Bengali actress but the star power part is really important with OTT ratings. 

Edit: 2nd edit, Taapsee's cricket movie bombed. Anushka has more star power. Netflix has legit concerns. The movie just should not be released rn, because it looks bad. 

You all are saying as if Dimri is some 8th wonder of the world. Anushka as an actress >> producer

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yikes. I pray for your soul girl. You can do better 

its not like india is full of hot men.. he's probably in the top tier #yikes

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lostsoul11

You all are saying as if Dimri is some 8th wonder of the world. Anushka as an actress >> producer

I disagree. Anushka has better eye for scripts when it comes to producing, not acting. She somehow just clicks with dark, gritty stuff and her team knows how to bring it to life onscreen.

I would take Anushka as a producer than an actress anyday.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I disagree. Anushka has better eye for scripts when it comes to producing, not acting. She somehow just clicks with dark, gritty stuff and her team knows how to bring it to life onscreen.

I would take Anushka as a producer than an actress anyday.

Okay, as you wish.

But for me, Anushka as an actress >> producer

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

If THAT is top tier, I don’t want to live 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

If THAT is top tier, I don’t want to live 

Maybe Tripti is blind

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lostsoul11

It's not just Dimri, the shows she has been picking have been really good. She has an eye for a certain type of genre that is really popular these days. As an actress she's not bad but she doesn't seem in a rush to return any time soon. When she finds the right role I guess. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

Bollywood has its fair share of hot men though.  Physically speaking she’s completely out of his league, by a long shot.