Mili reviews and box office- out now on Netflix - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Agree with the rest.. Sunny is so cute 🙈

I watched this movie today cause of the interesting concept and honestly this movie is really underrated!

If it was some other actress who starred in this movie, it could have gathered more box office collection and limelight.

But its kinda sad cause Jhanvi actually did a great job in this movie! She wasnt even half as good in her intial movies hence many including me assumed the acting is gonna be bad! But instead it was one of the better things of the movie. 

Jhanvi has good script selection like Gunjan Saxena and now Mili. Her acting has improved a lot too, I would say Mili is her best work till date. But her block right now is that she is nepotism product hence it will be harder for her to shine. 

Sunny Kaushal and the actor who played Mili’s father was good too! But for me Jhanvi is the star for this movie( the movie revolved around her character)

Didn’t deserve to be flop in the BO.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

I watched this movie today cause of the interesting concept and honestly this movie is really underrated!

If it was some other actress who starred in this movie, it could have gathered more box office collection and limelight.

But its kinda sad cause Jhanvi actually did a great job in this movie! She wasnt even half as good in her intial movies hence many including me assumed the acting is gonna be bad! But instead it was one of the better things of the movie. 

Jhanvi has good script selection like Gunjan Saxena and now Mili. Her acting has improved a lot too, I would say Mili is her best work till date. But her block right now is that she is nepotism product hence it will be harder for her to shine. 

Sunny Kaushal and the actor who played Mili’s father was good too! But for me Jhanvi is the star for this movie( the movie revolved around her character)

Didn’t deserve to be flop in the BO.

I haven't watched the movie but my Mum watched it and she liked Janhvi's acting too but the story was too saddening for her

Maybe, the makers should have made an original movie with a strong role for Janhvi and not a remake of Helen with everything was already preconceived.