Udariyaan

Baby sher aur Bheegi billi ki kahani - Page 4

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Apparently only Ekam wears denim jackets in the entire moga so she thought its ekam despite the height difference 😆 

I think its a great idea kisi ke bhi galey par jao, jhappi pa lo phr bol dena sorry mujhey laga mera boyfriend hai👍🏼

P.S. waise rohit jaisa banda ho to main bhi yehi karun 😉

@bold🤣

yeh she was so much in ekam's thought she didn't noticed height difference whereas in ekam case she has to top up her heels to hug him properly😆in baby sher that problem solved so she hugged comfortably and in return baby sher also didn't protest as ani said😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

i love this scene 

just look as his eyes you are dead😳

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

sorry i m late

but seems now this will not happen

between love AT name baby Sher n Bhigi billi

loved their all scene 

but they first face to face having fight and he spellbound with her debat skili 

i like their all scene but rohit's acting more in that coz nehmat keeps crying in most of the scene whereas rohit is fire with his eyes and husky voice and what he wears every color suits him whether its any color line suit or just black or white, grey shirt or just simple grey tshirt or any color tshirt he looks hot my eyes only on him and ears hear his voice. And in sherwani gajab dikh raha tha in all function where he hold nehmat from falling or scodling her at first night.

I agree!

Rohit is hot eff and I had interest in UD only because of him. His character is ruined and there no going back so I am done

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eiliyafatima

I agree!

Rohit is hot eff and I had interest in UD only because of him. His character is ruined and there no going back so I am done

i didn't watched epi but frustration through EDT pages can give idea how they butcher his character like angad to show ml mahaan

i also left 1st season where they started to spoil angad character came back for rohit but seems it was mistake as i don't have much liking for actress playing nehmat. they should bring priyanka as tanya's daughter opposite rohit. both are best in acting would treat to watch.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i didn't watched epi but frustration through EDT pages can give idea how they butcher his character like angad to show ml mahaan

i also left 1st season where they started to spoil angad character came back for rohit but seems it was mistake as i don't have much liking for actress playing nehmat. they should bring priyanka as tanya's daughter opposite rohit. both are best in acting would treat to watch.

I can already imaging the Tashan between them. One is politician and other is daughter of police officers oh by God!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Hello everybody.

I am also a fan of Baby Sher.❤️

I like this thread. And I am going to watch all those beautiful Advait and Nehmat scenes insha Allah.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Hello everybody.

I am also a fan of Baby Sher.❤️

I like this thread. And I am going to watch all those beautiful Advait and Nehmat scenes insha Allah.

welcome dear

admat/nehvait pair is not going to endgame

but still will discuss old good admat/nehvait scenes

or i can go on on for baby sher

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I can already imaging the Tashan between them. One is politician and other is daughter of police officers oh by God!

Then start writing it

Your previous story is also pending

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Then start writing it

Your previous story is also pending

Oh sh*t i forgot about it! I also have a name for Tanya's daughter Nazam Gill Khanna 🤣🤣. An IAS officer (i am not giving anything else away). 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Oh sh*t i forgot about it! I also have a name for Tanya's daughter Nazam Gill Khanna 🤣🤣. An IAS officer (i am not giving anything else away). 

You were about to post it on 30 December 22

Why tanya's daughter name nazam gill khanna?

Are you going to write on rohit and priyanka? Then please share