Baby sher aur Bheegi billi ki kahani - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mariyam06

I really want progress in their story. Iss accident se hi umeed thi par kuch fayda nahi hua iss accident ka. 31st ke promo me bhi Advait ko nahi dikhaya. I don't think 31st ke baad bhi kuch change hoga. Things will get more messed up after that😭

yes dear we should be ready to see Ekleen in near future ab tak sirf ekam har jaga hota tha ab harleen aur ekam hongey aur sari SS kha jayenge 😵

Favourite scene is first hug, then I like their first meeting too, where Nehmat's dupatta falls on him☺️

Guys!! I wanna know why she hugged advait from behind! 

Originally posted by Minhasmansi92

Guys!! I wanna know why she hugged advait from behind! 

She couldn’t tell the difference between her “true love Ekam” and Advait!! 

Originally posted by Namita-M

Apparently only Ekam wears denim jackets in the entire moga so she thought its ekam despite the height difference 😆 

I think its a great idea kisi ke bhi galey par jao, jhappi pa lo phr bol dena sorry mujhey laga mera boyfriend hai👍🏼

P.S. waise rohit jaisa banda ho to main bhi yehi karun 😉

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago

Oh yea i got that much! I watched the the episode. But what happened afterwards lol 😂

Originally posted by Minhasmansi92

Oh yea i got that much! I watched the the episode. But what happened afterwards lol 😂

Nothing. They argued a bit. By than Naaz had already taken their photo 

Edited by Namita-M - 1 years ago

Nothing. They argued a bit. By than Naaz had already taken their photo 

Bold that's definitely them 😂

sorry i m late

but seems now this will not happen

between love AT name baby Sher n Bhigi billi

loved their all scene 

but they first face to face having fight and he spellbound with her debat skili 

i like their all scene but rohit's acting more in that coz nehmat keeps crying in most of the scene whereas rohit is fire with his eyes and husky voice and what he wears every color suits him whether its any color line suit or just black or white, grey shirt or just simple grey tshirt or any color tshirt he looks hot my eyes only on him and ears hear his voice. And in sherwani gajab dikh raha tha in all function where he hold nehmat from falling or scodling her at first night.