Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

So shall we start with our favorite Nehvait scene?

My favorite Nehvait scene was Nehmat hugging Advait from behind, what about yours?

I wanna know why she hugged him๐Ÿ™ƒ

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baby Sher aur bheegi billi ki khaani๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bro come on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i wasn't expecting this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like nehmat hugging him from behind scene.

It was really soothing.

The look on his way 

He wasn't angry.

But surprised. 

Giving vibes.

How sweet. My poor teddy bear

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

So shall we start with our favorite Nehvait scene?

My favorite Nehvait scene was Nehmat hugging Advait from behind, what about yours?

Mee too๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I loved when she won over him in the college scene. She was fire and he was entranced. 

Damn looks like I've missed quite a few good scenes of theirs as I never saw this or any hug scene.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

so no one is going to talk about how hot Advait looked after the accident  and Damn he was jealous ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

I like how advait voice out all the things we were thinking about Nehmat, also I like how Nehmat clarified that her life changed overnight and it will take some time for her to move on 

Did you guys notice how Advait is like duur raho mujhse still gets close to Nehmat subconsciously โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

so no one is going to talk about how hot Advait looked after the accident  and Damn he was jealous ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

I like how advait voice out all the things we were thinking about Nehmat, also I like Nehmat clarified that her life changed overnight and it will take some time for her to move on

Did you guys notice how Advait is like Dur raho mujhse still gets close to Nehmat subconsciously โ˜บ๏ธ

He was looking damn handsome today๐Ÿ˜ณ

Only if he allowed Nehmat to care for him๐Ÿ˜ต

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariyam06

He was looking damn handsome today๐Ÿ˜ณ

Only if he allowed Nehmat to care for him๐Ÿ˜ต

thats his main point sewa uski karegi aur sochegi Ekam ke barey main and honestly uski jaga koi bhi partner hota uski hatt jati is baat se

eiliyafatima thumbnail

There was a small scene in previous episode where Nehmat was arranging her clothers in his cupboard and he entered the room saying why are you touching my things, Nehmat immediately tried to move away when he was coming her way but he blocked her and came close to her smiley42 he could have just given her space and taunt her standing a far but no Patidev ko katreeb se bura bhala kehna tha 

I dont know but I kinda like that part no stupid catch and fall just some real coincidental scene

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

thats his main point sewa uski karegi aur sochegi Ekam ke barey main and honestly uski jaga koi bhi partner hota uski hatt jati is baat se

I really want progress in their story. Iss accident se hi umeed thi par kuch fayda nahi hua iss accident ka. 31st ke promo me bhi Advait ko nahi dikhaya. I don't think 31st ke baad bhi kuch change hoga. Things will get more messed up after that๐Ÿ˜ญ